Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade plz check mods
      All times are GMT  

Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

SIM i am not happy with the outcome on this trade and dont see why it has been over turned. I was quite happy not to have my 3k back as long as battle77 got punished! I know what his trades are liek they will jus keep coming if reject it. so therefore left the trade there. The trade was accepted by mistake and I imediately asked for a reverse. Im sure if i had not quit and carried on playing and myself and battle got 1 st and 2nd and the players ahd then reported i would have been classed as a cheater and there for myself and battle would have our points reduced. Besides also this same scenario happened a few days ago and a mod was in the game and the player had there points reduced by 50% seems to me like a mod was favoured in that case and I have been told tough luck.

as for Helen comments I beleive the comments was against the 3k being given back to me and NOT the actual decision on the 50%.

I dont spend all day on here to be cheated or to be played! or too have disagreements with a certain person.

on this occasion the outcome was changed, and im not to happy so I think that says it all... i think my days on GM ARE OVER.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:37 pm
trace567

Steve, firstly the trade itself that you accepted was not a cheat trade. It was a bad trade, and was in my eyes very double standards on battles part judging by his previous offer.

But the fact is, the trade you took was NOT a cheat trade. Therefore you would not of been punished had you continued to play.

The game you refer to involving cyn was not the same. For starters it was a cheat trade, and it was taken in error. Monty then made attempts to return the trade, but the other player refused. Monty had no points returned for his error. He continued to play and wait for moderators to check the game.

Canon made a judgement call that he believed was fair. He took battles other trades into consideration and as a good gesture he returned your points. Now he was not in the wrong, however this is not standard practise therefore it was decided by Canon to alter his decision.

As a result of the game Battle's trades will be looked into. I have only seen one day's trading so far. Battle's attitude I disagree with, he behaved very unsportingly. However, rules are based on fact not on whether someone did or didn't do the honorable thing.

Canon's point reduction for battle was based on the big picture of trade offers. Not on that trade alone. Battle's trading behaviour will be kept an eye on.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:21 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Don't go Steve! Reply with quote

I know things seem bad, but don't let one unfortunate circumstance ruin the game for you. As you told me yesterday (or night for me, depending on time zones), persevere and stick with something even if one thing goes wrong. (Ok, technically you told me to just keep on playing but nevertheless) If one quits when a problem arises, one quits at life. That's what life is, full of problems. I am currently dealing with my own problem now, and hope for the best, but I won't let it stop me from playing. However, there are success as well, and getting past these problems makes the goals all the more worthwhile. Idea

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

Trace i dont car about my points being taken!! but its a case here of double standards! and if battles trades are not good over all why was the point reduction removed.?

as I said i wont be playin anytime soon on GM. A mods decsision should be final and should never be questioned in my opinion. As every mod deals with things different on here anyway. BUt as I have told you pesronally before trace that is none of my business and do not wish to get into a debate about it.

the unknown thanks for ur input buddy, but it not just this that has made me come to the conclusin to quit GM its thoe whole ways things have been around here past few weeks and the petti bitching from ppl. I come here to play and enjoy and not to enter in to debates with anyone. BUt I hope u are ble to sort out any problems you are havin, and hope you day improves.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:13 pm
battle77
Planetoid

Finally i want only say, the last one ....

1. i offer leek my 2th pink for 2000, he dont accept it.

2. i thought he dont want it, therefore i send him an offer for his 2th pink for 1000

to point 2 ...

Let us face it, be honest leek ! My first offer to you 2th Pink for 2000 was to expensive for you, at my second offer 2th Pink for 1000 you dont check it right and overlook it, because you thought i will offer you my 2th pink again but for 1000 now and not for 2000 again, therefore you accept it. After the trade you was amazed that you sell yours pink and dont buy my pink.

That was the Problem and nothing else and therefore you react so agressive and ...

If you would get my pink for 1000, these thread would never exist ... !

Thats the trueness ! and to the rest no comment ...

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

battle u got me yeah that was it ! go to the top of the class Laughing (NOT)

agressive is something I am not mate! so dont know where you got that from.

im sure anyway if the moderators check through your trades they will find something on you.

Anyways no worrys mate I wish you the best for your future games and would hope that you would think about your tradeing strategys after this litle debate.

be a sport in future and try reversing if someone requests it. The truth of it is i would have traded you the pink later in the game , but not atthat point.

all the best now and be lucky fella!
Very Happy

Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Beware of the grim person Reply with quote

There is a very grim and negative person in this game , ( everyone here knows who i am talking abt ) , a very grim , a very sadist , a very lonely person , who wants everyone to suffer because he/she does.

This person has already made enough people quit this game i love ( some very good players ) and he/ she is still carrying on with the same vengeance, contempt against the whole GM community. If the person is not going to change thier attitude , i am pretty sure he/ she can single handedly put this game to peril.

What if steve gets his points back ? canon made this on account of this whole game , not just for the trade, as he stated clearly!

sims , battle77 does this quite often , he plays in the same dishonorable way he did in this game in all his game , inspite of a sincere request from everyone in the game he still cared the least , and went on with the game , dont such attitude deserve any punishment ? he was mocking the whole thing when we said we will report it , or even that doesnt deserve penalty ?

i dont agree with this judgment one bit , especially the way Jim's was over turned , i would like bill2k to review it please.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 pm
Yiles
Moon

Good Lord- let it go already

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 pm
trace567

This is going too far!!!!!

Far too far.....

Come on now.

Group Hug Very Happy

Before anyone gets hurt.

Yes I mean that light hearted.

But seriously, this is doing no good to anyone. Its not good for moderators, or players, or those who have decided to be spikeful to others. You know who you are.

Call this a friendly warning for more than 1 person, 3 in fact to please repond to each other in a more acceptable manner, to provent moderators having to take action.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:51 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

rules are rules and it may come as a shock to you mattie boy but even you have to follow rules

stick to the topic and stop making personal attacks on me ..... we have all had games such as the one you had ....get over it

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:00 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

trace567 wrote:

Call this a friendly warning for more than 1 person, 3 in fact to please repond to each other in a more acceptable manner, to provent moderators having to take action.

trace i respect u as a mod , but when a person keeps putting thier nose where it doesn't belong i cant take it after a while. you should be warning her not me. and all my statements were true , u know the history of gm.

And steve if u quit coz of this i will be truly po , stand your ground cymry

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 pm
trace567

I said 3. Thats not 1, thats 3 people who have posted in this thread are out of order. Some more than others.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

If I am one of the 3 ... I have already spoken with Helen and we have agreed to start a fresh! which is what I hope will Happen.

Matt I appreciate what you are saying , But for the sake of others on here I think we all should just get on with Gm in our own ways and hope we can all just try to agree to disagree on things. I hope Helen & Matt can just try to get on.

we came here to play and have fun! so lets do it!
group HUG as trace said Razz

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 pm
diron
Moon

Fully agree with u Helen. RULES are RULES!!!
We see what happen when a MOD make mistake on 1st place.
BUT ok he(she) have time to learn how to judje.I recomend to Canon in future 'heavy' tasks like that one just to ask other mods for their opinion.
Kids know that if u quit a game u NEVER get your points back,and 2nd pink for 1000 is very BAD trade , but ok.
So face the true - Helen told you what is right, and what is wrong , and 1 mod and 2 players attack her just for telling the truth. Come on....

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

I think this thread should be locked before any more petrol is thrown on the fire ... it has gone beyond now .

yes Helen was right, But canon looked at the whole situation and he used his judgement on that. After having other mods discuss this with him. He has altered his decision which I dont beleive he was forced to do... but is justified!
I dont think anyone else should comment on this and have anymore personal attacks on any other players or moderator.

so as I am the one who created this thread, I am requesting that the mods would honour my request and lock it ! before this spirals out of control. Idea

Thanks

Steve Wink