All times are GMT  

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 pm
ingeras
Moon

Post subject: Cheat trade and bad language Reply with quote

Was in a 3p me as Pinky_Winky
Marinelica
Pvp5000 (already reported by Matt)
Game time :4:48 UK time ( when the trade was tooken)
Pvp called me ***** and noob and before resigning gave all his propreties to Marinelica for nothing and gave her money by buying one of the 2 green she had.
plz can mods check this game and warn pvp for his bad behaviour.
Thx.
Miruna

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall...(Confucius)

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Much condolences to you. Reply with quote

I know how that feels. I was in a 3 player game in August and got double teamed. Whenever one player need to pay expenses or wanted to make a crucial upgrade, the other would give money for a lousy property and exchange it back and forth. Mad

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

pvp5000 banned for 30 days for a bad language & cheat trade
marinelica & pvp5000 both points reduced by 50 % for trading all cards for 100

No expectations, no disappointments.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

Post subject: what the hell Reply with quote

what the hell u ban me for 30 days, i didnt cheat i didnt give any body anything cheap, ask any one im a hardass when it comes to trades, so dont blame me and take this retarded idiots word for it

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

and the only offensive word i used was noob. which isnt a foul word at all, its used all over the gaming community, it means bad play, as newb means newplayer, dont dont give me aload of crap about me cheating and useing foul words cause your wrong.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 pm
sim5
Planet

u was banned because u just got a warning same day & u did use some bad word against her for which we got a complaint
u must learn no1 is allowed to use any bad language or making any bad comment on any1

No expectations, no disappointments.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm
ingeras
Moon

The thing u forgot or u dont know it is that the mods can go through the logs and can check every game ,every trade and every word u write.
So stop moaning , after i rejected ur trades u called me b..ch (saying about the trade u was sending "that s the last b..ch") and u gave all ur properties to marinelica , and that was not enough u gave her all the cash that was with u (i m not really sure i think about 1800) for one of the 2 green she had.
So plz dont come her and moan that u didnt do any cheat trade or u didnt called me the word u did.
Miruna

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall...(Confucius)

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:34 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

instead of taking this idiots word for it please check it up.

and no one gave me a warning for nothing.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:38 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

any way i dont really care, you have already banned my other 2 accounts for foul words which i apolagised for, but eva way its impossible to ban me, im waiting for a game right now.

the reason u cant ban me is cause iv got a masks ip and im using sockscap, its impossible when im going through a proxy.

i just want to play the game, like every one else with out getting acused of cheat tradeing just because i sold a item few hundred low from what i got it, to save my own ass from losing the game, maybe instead of banning your only 5 players, you should put word cencors and trade restrictions on the game makes more sence considering this game hasnt got many people playing.

Its a very good game and u could do much more with it, but 30-60 bans thats ridiculous, who ever idea that was... is a moron

Last edited by pvp5000 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Come on, dude Reply with quote

Wow, it's a great idea to call a moderator or another player an idiot. God knows what else you may have said. Confused

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

i dont care ill call who ever i want an idiot, when im getting accused of something i havent done, and u think cause the mods they better than us, weather im calling another player or a mod a name, its all the same.

Last edited by pvp5000 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:44 pm
theunknownamus

I believe they don't have to ban you a mod just has to ban your account name. You will have to start a new account though, (and lose any stats you had built up/ start from scratch)

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 pm
theunknownamus

Um... well u can't really deny it. Sim5 checked the game and every word said and he saw foul language. Even if u don't remember every word said, if u said even one bad thing on purpose or accidentally, that is good enough excuse to ban you. Another mod could check the game and still find the same results.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

no they ip ban you, i know this because when i try to log in the normal way its says my computer has been banned. as soon as i logg in through a proxy i can play, as long as its on an account that hasnt been banned.

Any one can do it with a few hours of research, look up eva sockscap or free cap, u need to learn how proxys work first tho.

If u try logging in on a banned account or get banned you have to find a new proxy

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 pm
pvp5000
Asteroid

as i said before i dont care that they have banned me, just like i dont care what my score is, lmao %50 score reduction... do i care no cause its a game. i think its just fun to play because i like monopoly, and as i said before im still playing, im still waiting for a game.