Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Forum Fun and Games Swine flu
      All times are GMT  

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:13 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Swine flu Reply with quote

Has anyone caught swine flu yet?

Someone in my class sitting next to me was sneezing and another person was caughing... then when i came home i had a sore throat and now my stomach feels bad

i think this is what im turning into Sad

plus in my class we did body fat % test and the category I fit into was called "plump" at 18%.... further proof of pig Sad I think all the GM did this to me

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:50 pm
Beretta
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Yiles
Moon

Post a pic, and I'll tell you how much of a slob you are

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: FLU Reply with quote

Yiles that wasnt necessary, and Yaaahooo I have had it for going on 3 weeks now, it is horrible, if you are running a fever you need to be checked. especially since you are younger. They cant do much for it, just get plenty of sleep, lots of fluids and vitamin C, it is viral not bacterial so fight the symtems with over the counter meds, antibiotics wont help. It usually runs its course within 2 weeks, mine is hanging on due to my immune system is real low due to my cancer. It is real dangerous to pregnant women and real young kids because they havent built up any immunity to lots of things. Hope you dont have it, if you do TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF PLEASE!

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:06 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

ow no get better.... yah no fever quite yet but woke up weak and watery eyes
hopefully its true what they say most only show mild symtoms and this is what ive got...... i think its spreading like wildfire, like a CA wildfire that is, here is CA

heres my picture Razz hope you like it

ps this is last yr when i plumped up a bit for the olympics

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm
judd
Planet

because i run a multi site and big department i'm wary of the swine flu and people "swinging the lead" so to speak.......

you can only get it once so if you make the claim and get it it later on.......

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

hey Judd whatup... ya i see what you're saying

i think you're right ppl can only get the one prevelent strain of it once each yr like the flu then next yr they can get the next strain of it... i think it works like regular flu

i think shingles though if something that it stays in your spinal chord dormant and is like a form of chicken pox and anyone who ever had chicken pox can get shingles but they just made a vacine for it.... i saw a double click ad for it so i was looking into it... but the vacine is apparently only effective for a few years and getting shingles is only most likely after 50 yrs old i think

the swine flu vacine isn't even available for another week i think Confused

i really know basically nothing about medicine so pls dont quote me on any of this

youre right about ppl at work and sickness... whats really annoying is when ppl at work claim like in the summer they have the flu when the flu didn't even hit the state yet

since im trying to be a personal trainer I think ppl at large should do a better job to stay healthy by working out .... it is embarassing how the US has such a high obesity rate compared to other places even Europe Embarassed

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
trace567

Also remember winter is heading in for some places, and usual coughs and colds are around too. So you could get a cold/cough that is not the flu, or even swine flu.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm
theunknownamus

Post subject: Don't Worry, Be Happy! Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry too much. I caught the flu about a week ago and it passed with no serious side effects. If it was the swine flu, it didn't do much more that make me nocuous, fatigued, and dizzy. I would recommend the doctor though.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

ya im mostly over it ... just a tad bit fatigued still

i was at the gym yesturday and this girl I was by, on accident , was caughing all over me and everyone else

if she had it and since its supose to be contagious within a few feet... even with the correct arm caugh ... then i must have gotten it on saturday b/c im not having more new symptoms of swine flu

why someone goes to the gym or anywhere else in public for that matter like work or school when they're coughing and sick is beyond me.........maybe they think they're trying to tough it out and think they aren't sick when they really are

this is a classic condition of mother nature is stronger then some ppl think they are Rolling Eyes