YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

lord whateva

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 am
DarkEmi
Asteroid

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3826

This is obv the biggest problem in this game. Why dont u just reset the rating of suspected cheaters, that s beyond me.

The fact that the forum is spammed with topic about ban policy should be enough to convince u that excessive ban is an huge problem in this game. How many players have u lost ? I wonder.

It take courage for a new player to start an account, probably get insta banned the first day for rules he dont even know about and u ll probably never see him agian.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 am
CANON
Ex Moderator

DarkEmi wrote:
It take courage for a new player to start an account, probably get insta banned the first day for rules he dont even know about and u ll probably never see him agian.

I don't see why people can get away with verbally abusing other players becasue "they havent read the rules".

It's called etiquette and anyone that knows how to switch a computer on, sdhould have enough brain cells to know that using foul language etc to others is not exactly decent Idea

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:08 am
DarkEmi
Asteroid

I am not talking about foul language but more about trades rules.

And even, when all the web games are spammed with foul langage people shouldnt get banned without some kind of warning.

Probability of a new player getting ban the first day is quite high right now in my opinion

It is like sending people to jail cause u know "they should know that swearing is bad"

This is really funny because while most of the others game suffer from low moderation this one suffer from an huge excess of it.

I really think it is a shame because with a more commercial / marketing oriented and customer satisfaction approach i am sure they would be much more people. Moderation dont feel concerned about the "customers", wich is a shame. So maybe the fact that this game is free is kinda its problem

Right now the game initiation is esoteric at best and afterwards u get banned 1 week without any notice

Well enough rant, but i deeply love this game but this incredible banning policy plague it. I havent played it for two years, i play one day, get insta ban 1 week for a trade THAT in my opinion was fair, go on the forum to check on it and what a huge surprise, tons of topics on ban etc.

Get a clue. But dont be surprised if u gotta wait 2h to start this 5p game you are trying to run

Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am
YAAAHOOOO3

bout time someone is brave enough to speak up and agree with me on something besides punkkus.........however, at the current time I am not in a position to comment further on this topic for fear of being banned

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 am
DarkEmi
Asteroid

Well anyway see u guys maybe i ll come again in a y or 2 try another game and get ban right away by another e-nazi

<dont think i ll play again anytime soon

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:19 pm
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

DarkEmi wrote:

The fact that the forum is spammed with topic about ban policy should be enough to convince u that excessive ban is an huge problem in this game. How many players have u lost ? I wonder.

one idiot is spamming the forums FYI. Personally, I love the way trace , bill , sims and cyn are complimenting each other. Please dont let these crybabies bother you guys , you are doing a kick ass job! Keep going , noone is gonna cry for losing a bunch of cheaters.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 pm
sim5
Planet

thanks mattie
&
all those who r against bans i just want to say we dont feel happy to ban any1 but if some1 do silly things which hurts others then we have no option but to take some action to keep this good game going clean
we want every1 should have fun here without hurting any1

those who get ban due to some reason can request on forum so that they can start playing again & i assure all of u we will look it positively

thanks Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm
trace567

Don't worry I stopped paying notice to the moaners a long time ago. People moan about bans etc either to simply try and stir up trouble. Or because they are the very people the ban's are intended for, thus they naturally want them removed so they don't get banned and can behave how they like.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

This would be incorrect. I brought up this topic for the following reasons as previously stated over and over:

YAAAHOOOO3 wrote:
to investigate if proper intervention techniques, sufficient warnings instead of immediate bans (insta bans) and overhaul of other ban processes will result in fewer banned players, shorter and more effective bans, fewer repeat offenders and minimize the effect of bans on otherwise very dedicated players

However, I no longer discuss bans for fear of being banned myself.

good day

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:41 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

you are such a shit stirrer yahooooooo....get a life

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Crying or Very sad

whateva, i am proud of myself for who i am and the input i have to say and also i am proud of myself for not swearing in forum w/i get upset at things

thanks,
yaaahoooo

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:47 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

am not upset ..just tired of seeing you flog a dead horse day after day

Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 am
YAAAHOOOO3

I dont know how to flog a horse, ride a horse and never even heard of flogging Crying or Very sad

feel free to not read my posts

good day

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

its kind of hard NOT to read your post........as you have plastered the whole forum with your rubbish