Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 3rd red for 600...offer for 4th white 200
      All times are GMT  

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: 3rd red for 600...offer for 4th white 200 Reply with quote

not long finished a 4p with use-give, onemore, bello and myself as grasshopper
it was in recess i think around -200 that bello sent a trade for 600 to onemore for 3rd red (bello had 2 other red)

bello had 3 whites and orange and around 2600 cash...onemore was almost out...i thought this was a dirty trade and told them so.

bello said there was a risk ...poor excuse for trading red so cheap

l through the game bello was sending me cheat trade offers...ie 500 then 200 for 4th white

onemore wanted me to trade 2 black for 2 cyan and 1 red(he had other 2 black) i refused as it was not a fair trade( thats all onemore had was 2 black)

i believe onemore trade to bello the 3rd red out of spite

anyway not long after he was dead so there was no benefit to onemore for trading so cheap as all it did was put another obstacle on the board for him

i had yellow 2 backs and 1 white and use-give had brown(upgraded) and dblue which had no upgrades at all

what i would like is for the mods to check how many cheat trades bello offers in games

thanks

Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one from a later game:

Trade:
From BELLO to ******
Cash: 1000

Taking 2 orange (making set), 1 extractor making full set.

Giving (wait for it......)

2nd red, 3rd still on the board.

Thats rather unbalanced I'd say.

This is just an example of several rather terrible trade offers in last 24 hours alone.

Bello has high point accounts and really should know by know that trades must be beneficial to both players. Not I'll give you and an inch and take a mile.

5 day ban, trading will be reviewed for Bello after their return to see if this has been enough.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:06 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

yeah ... so unbalanced......i have found all of his trade offers to be cheat trades .......only beneficial for him.......

Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 pm
LIBERO
Asteroid

My dear, I think that is always fear send some trades, I always receive unfear and unlogic offers and sometimes I send trades (never crazy) for my benefit. I think that is natural and logic in a game that is a simulation of reality business world. Now, in that "criminal" trade, my friend forget a little thing: the recess was at -300 and I had about 2600 (the game was just very favorable to me at that moment). So, for the red land is usfull buy, if you have money to build 3 houses minimum, because 2houses = only 60 benefit. So, I though that a risk to buy the last red was interesting if I had at least 1500 to build 3 houses. So 2600 - 600 - 1500= 500. Finally, I modestly think that in a recess fase - 300 in that my situation, it was too much risk buy a red land to build at more than 600 to stay with less than 500, after buid.
If the price were 700, I didnt buy the red.

Best regards

Bello

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 am
trace567

Bello, my decision was based on a number of trade offers you sent during a 24 hour period.

Trades must be benefical to both players, with expect to help advance them to a higher end ranking within the game.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 am
LIBERO
Asteroid

The trades can always be recused. Anyway I think you are really wrong, if you bann every player that send an "unfear" offer for another, you will not have players anymore! Anyways it is only a game and the really problem is that there are a lot of people that never acept loose. Isn't it so, Aussie?

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

yeah you are correct...i hate losing to players who cheat

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm
LIBERO
Asteroid

Poor innocent boy! I only would like to know this from you and all players: would you buy the last red for more than $600 at - 300 recess, having 2600 money? Is it cheat?? Which is for you the right price in that situation? If you really beleieve that the price of 1 red in that moment could be more than 600, you are completely right and I must bee banned.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:09 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

...you had 3 whites which were working well 2600 cash cash and a set that we were all hitting.

for 600 you got more credit and a 2nd set (red).......i would say a very sweet deal for the price...... i dont believe you took a risk as there was only yellow and brown apart from your set that were upgraded......

you sent me a trade offer for 200 for 4th white....did you consider that a risk as well?

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:39 pm
trace567

I looked over 24 hours of trade offers, yesterday I looked through a previous day as well. I found cheat trade offers on both days, many of.

Please stop arguing over ONE trade, my decision was based on MANY trade offers over a 24 hour plus period of time.