Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Suggestions Limit Redundant Trade Offers
      All times are GMT  

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 am
punkkus
Asteroid

Post subject: Limit Redundant Trade Offers Reply with quote

I would like to see the limiting of how many times a person can make the same offer to trade. Maybe twice max, in case someone accidentally hits reject instead of accept. I've played several games where a person would continue to make me the same offer over and over and over no matter how many times I would hit reject and say I don't want to trade. It's very annoying and wastes time.

Please do something to prohibit this abuse.

Highest Score: 11679
8-8-06

Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand exactly where you are coming from. It is very annoying to have someone keep sending the same trade over and over when you don't want it.
I remember a while back it was said you could have one of the other trading option tabbed window up and then it wouldn't show the trades incoming. But I never did find out how to make that work as the incoming trade offer seems to over ride whatever else you have showing.
If anyone knows what the heck I'm on about, then shout.

It might help to not reject the trade, and just leave it active till they re-call.

Unfortunately as kreso doesn't have the time these days, it is extemely unlikely that any change will be made to the software.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 am
Sauros
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: Limit Redundant Trade Offers Reply with quote

I always let it sit without responding and click on another tab. Other deals will flash and pop up.

I always be sure to reject the deal when its not my turn so I don't accidental click as that happened once and it cost me dearly.

However, I think putting a restriction might be a bad thing since after a few turns the deal might be more appealing and then you cannot trade.

Things can change fast I would hate to be in a position where a deal is completely unavailable to me.