Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion New moderator candidates? you vote
      All times are GMT  

who would you vote for as next moderator
Davidnobre - the return ... experienced and bilingual
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Judd - the return (my vote) ... even tho banned is still experienced at mod
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
XCITE - the return .... is still active but would take extreme convincing
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
other?
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: New moderator candidates? you vote Reply with quote

hello everyone, im throwing out a pole to see who everyone thinks should be the next moderator. b/c it seems there's a lack of possible candidates i just threw in some names of ones who are probably technically qualified from a long shot perspective but better then nothing. ok gl to the next moderator.... if other pls advise who

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm
HHHfan
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

well yahoo, i havent said anything in here for a long time and likely i never will again. a buddy had me put this back in for him while he was here, and subsequently i played some games, mainly 2p so i dont get cheated every game, and heres what i find....

the moderators may as well give er up. most cheating done on here is deemed legal anyhow. another thing is that the cheating doesnt even matter. these games are predetermined. u can do all the cheatin u want, get all the props u want, and if ur supposed to lose, nobody will hit them.

i played a game last nite in which my opponent couldnt take any money from me at all, and yet i lose, cause he misses my crap and his whites get hit dang near every roll. i played another game in which i had pink and green and lost to brown and orange, just cause i hit both every time around and they missed my crap enough to hold on. the bottom line is, there is really no need for moderators, as the game is designed to work itself out, the game will decide who wins anyhow, no matter what. Rolling Eyes

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:04 pm
trace567

Rolling Eyes

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

lol triple H where were you when I was goin into my investigation spiel into bans lately?, i could have used your input...... at least now I know some ppl have somewhat similar perspectives as me or maybe I guess just the part where you say cheating doesnt matter. Razz

I think that may have been me you were playing last night under my new alias username..... and btw whats actually going on w/the way you see game results really has to do with how the game is designed. the game is designed in such a way that if you're in a losing position after a certain period of time the game will give you rolls which will result in a quicker loss. this is b/c, as you know, in real monopoly games last forever with standard probabilities. If GM didn't use adjusted probabilities games would last forever.

Neways, like to share who you voted for n why? I'm curious to know if you voted for other or the person who voted for other who other s/b.........

beyond this post, besides triple H, lets try to stick to the topic here ppl of "new moderators candidates."

Lates

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm
HHHfan
Moon

well yahoo, i was doin other stuff, not caring bout this game or the high blood pressure it causes. i was on topic, i never voted, i dont think moderators are needed, and i feel these people waste thier time moderating a "game" in which gameplay doesnt matter.

face it ppl, if all u did was hit roll and pass, and u were supposed to win, the computer would roll u so that u won, regardless on if u bid, purchase, or indeed upgrade property. i played enough games and watch some of the most retarded stuff actually work, and some stuff that should win lose enough to know its a fix.

basically your moderating a fixed program, and banning people who have no influence whatsoever on the outcome of a game. i actually feel sorry for the moderators if they havent caught on to this, cause it seems to be very time consuming, i beleieve that they said u must spend what 5 hrs a day on, and nothing anybody does actually matters.

o well, enjoy i supose. Rolling Eyes

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Hmm I just tried to change the poll options to include an option for "run the game w/o moderators - or very limited mods" but it wont let me....... after thinking through what you said I would want to change my vote from Judd to the same vote as you xcept for slightly diff reasons.......... Judd is my #2 vote

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:48 am
sim5
Planet

good choice
my vote goes to jimathertonnobre Wink

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 am
YAAAHOOOO3

sim i know thats not Hindi language...... u cant fool me. i know ur just mocking how i code user name to get around traces rule of not listing user names in my game log Rolling Eyes does this mean you're trying to cast 1 vote for XCITE and 1 vote for Davidnobre?

why is this so hard ppl? Confused the poll is to cast only one vote for one of the ppl on the list or vote other and type in your vote........ not mutiple votes or for nobody b/c u dont want moderators b/c the chance of that happening are like 0

Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 am
judd
Planet

sim5 wrote:
good choice
my vote goes to jimathertonnobre Wink

lol sim, only those in the know will fathom that one out Laughing