Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Ban Appeal
      All times are GMT  

Will you help me get an appeal?
yes, you cant ban a group that uses one computer becuase of one person's actions
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
No, you should have monitored him/her
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Maybe, if that person doesn't get back on
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Everyone deserves a second chance.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:39 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

you have been caught out lying .........and should be banned permanently

aussie

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:15 am
buggles
Planetoid

Banned

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 pm
princecobra101
Asteroid

Well. you see I did have to find it to download it, and what I meant by that was that I found out it was a game.

[quote="meg"]you should proof read what you write. at first you say that you had to find galacticmag so you could download it and then you say you found it after "johngray" downloaded it so which one is it?[/quote]

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:17 pm
princecobra101
Asteroid

Yes I had to find it after johngray downloaded it, which was meant to be taken as I stumbled upon it. Then I found it on the internet, your attempts to make a valid argument to keep me banned becuase of Johngray has no real reason.

[quote="meg"]you should proof read what you write. at first you say that you had to find galacticmag so you could download it and then you say you found it after "johngray" downloaded it so which one is it?[/quote]

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:43 pm
yancey89
Asteroid

Both me and Cobra sit at this computer for our entrepreneurship class. Me and Cobra watched "johngray" play the game. Yes "johngray" introduced us to Galactic Mag. After watching him play we decided to create our own username. I am aware of the comments john posted and do not find them funny or appealing. Both Cobra and I could not enjoy the game because of John's ill-humor and immaturity. I do not care if John is permanently banned from Galactic-Mag. He should be for the things he said. If the ban is not lifted from our computer, i will completely understand. I don't want to make a big deal, just wanted to tell what happened. There were about 8 of us who played galactic mag, and only cobra and I tried to take the game seriously.
Thanx

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:13 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

what a pitful story................

you could've reported what john gray was doing to kreso....or to the teacher in charge of the computer lab....but you didn't.........i dont believe you are innocent ....i reckon you would have been there laughing at the rubbish he was typing....i bet you even made some suggestions

aussie

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:15 pm
Fort
Planet

Quote:
There were about 8 of us who played galactic mag, and only cobra and I tried to take the game seriously.

Some one is having extremes of split personality disorder. I have never heard about 8 splits Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 pm
yancey89
Asteroid

Well i could have told the teacher, but it really wouldn't have made a difference. The guy is going to do it anyway. Thats just how he is. But yeah, me and cobra saw john making those comments, be we didn't suggest anything to him to say. We didn't like what he was saying. Anyways i don't care if you believe me or not. If i were u i probably wouldn't believe my story either. Like i said, i don't want to make a big deal, so i'll try to find somewhere else to play the game. Sorry about the comments john made, but i cant do anything about that now.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:18 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

I simply think that this poll has no sense.

Everyone must think twice before doing something wrong.

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:53 am
princecobra101
Asteroid

yes, I agree Husky but please give us one last chance if only a week to prove he wont be back.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:58 am
Fort
Planet

Let me tell u its the community which decided agst giving u a chance and kreso endorsing that decision. Husky is just a mod implementing the community and kreso's wishes.Just forget this game till u get a new comp. Twisted Evil

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:48 pm
princecobra101
Asteroid

Post subject: that wont work Reply with quote

Getting a computer isnt that easy for me, I have no money and niether do my parents, I only get on public computers like schools, librarys, ect. Besides that Its only at my grandmothers whose computer is so old it runs as MS-DOS. That is one reason why I am trying so hard to get this appeal.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:31 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Well as genuine as you sound cobra, ive got to say NO , as moderator i was one of the people who encountered he abuse, and im really sorry to say this lad had ruined this game for you i am sorry.

If you was to come back in near future and try again i am willing to reconsider, but as it stands your ip addy hasnt been banned for 3 month yet, and that is the minimum punishment i would like to see for john gray

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 pm
princecobra101
Asteroid

thank you, I will try agian in three months time. you by far have been the most polite person I have on here. And I do wish to ask though one last thing, use the poll here to see how many people would ban others from Galactic for one's actions. That doesnt mean I want to bring arguement back I just want every lot look at over half the votes. Thank you Bill2k06 for showing that chivalry is not dead.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

and, once again, this shows why i am moderator,
i once again show my ethical correctness and oilteness in soring out a problem and this shows a good exmple to any wannabe moderators (FORT, ANSPOUND, and others)

Cobra, you seem genuine but as i said in last post i do need you to fulfill the quota of remaining time of your IP ban, you have currently been banned for around 5weeks now, so if you come back in 7weeks and ask again, i will have the ban lifted and i'll put you and your school friends on a very very tight probationary period till you prove you are not JohnGray.

once again,

Thank you for your Patience.