Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Foxman1982 5 day ban
      All times are GMT  

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm
trace567

Post subject: Foxman1982 5 day ban Reply with quote

Game 412298

31st August

Flooding Baltimore with very cheat trade offers for a large portion of the game.

I counted 17 cheat trade offers sent by Foxman1982 to Baltimore in that game alone.

As he was not sending them to other players I will assume this was a one off, but at no time should any player flood any other player with 100% cheat trade offers.

5 day ban.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 am
FOXMAN2007
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: Foxman1982 5 day ban Reply with quote

trace567 wrote:
Game 412298

31st August

Flooding Baltimore with very cheat trade offers for a large portion of the game.

I counted 17 cheat trade offers sent by Foxman1982 to Baltimore in that game alone.

As he was not sending them to other players I will assume this was a one off, but at no time should any player flood any other player with 100% cheat trade offers.

5 day ban.

Right ive just logged on to find out ive been banned, abit cheesed of about this as i myself havent done anything wrong, im pressuming my son has been messing around with this and as far as i know i dont have a foxman 1982 account, can u unbann this and i will make sure this does not happen again.

Kind regards

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry foxman but we cannot undo any ban on the pretence that a son/daughter/friend is to blame. If we started this can you imagine just how many would plead innocents to get off the hook.

The ban is short and will expire in 4 days time 2009-09-05 13:07:39.

Please make sure the situation doesn't happen again.

See you in a few days.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am
FOXMAN2007
Asteroid

trace567 wrote:
Sorry foxman but we cannot undo any ban on the pretence that a son/daughter/friend is to blame. If we started this can you imagine just how many would plead innocents to get off the hook.

The ban is short and will expire in 4 days time 2009-09-05 13:07:39.

Please make sure the situation doesn't happen again.

See you in a few days.

Why cant you just ban or delete my sons acc? My acc is JEWISH and if u check for the past couple of years i should be clean, i think after i explained the situation u should of atleast realised that im no trouble maker, can u ask gareth to e mail if u cant sort this out please.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 pm
trace567

3 days to go.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

another excessive ban? this time against JEWISH, ive seen this player and what he says is true. 5 day bans can be excessive bans especially for minor language and offenses or bans against otherwise good players.

Last edited by YAAAHOOOO3 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

FOXMAN2007 wrote:
trace567 wrote:

The ban is short and will expire in 4 days time

4 days can seem like an infinity to a banned player..... ban advocacy calls for bans in the range of 1-3 days with possible alternatives. this length of ban is believed to be equally if not more effective and have fewer consequences.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

once again , i come to sort out a problem,
i see people run to trace quick with problems but then drag her down very quick , on another day ,
i call this human reaction, and action and consequence,

trace does a perfect job,

Foxman/jewish i have just replied to your email ,

i hadnt read what trace had put until now (cross-check timings) and you'll see i have written virtually the same as trace.

if an account is banned the COMPUTER not the person, gets banned , in this respect we expect yourself as the father/parent/guardian etc to be responsible for the youth who play this game, if they are not trustworthy enough , then it is possible to put passwords onto programs so children cannot access them, if you do not need to do this then google ''passwording desktop programs'' and read through the pages.

a 5 day ban is only a short length of time, and i expect by the time this is read and replied to , the ban will only be a few hours left.

thanks all.