Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion My player log
      All times are GMT  

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: My player log Reply with quote

This is a log for my purposes to keep track of players I've played and their game tendencies. Anyone is free to use the information.

8/29/2009 ~4:00 PM PST - played Nikolau an aprox. 1200 point player. I used a standard leveling srategy and at first I thought it wouldn't work as this player would land 1st plus bid 1st on extractors and utilities and would let me buy cheap. in the end the low buys would catch up. plus the player let me buy all greens and dark blues for cheap. at the end the player would continuosly upgrade and downgrade properties with no discression. I hope to never play this player again as he/she played extremely slow with the timer always below 100 seconds left throughout the game and eventually let the timer expire when they had no chance to win. A fairly easy victory but took forever.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

8/29/2009 ~6:30 PM PST - game against oddchick...... i normally always beat oddchick except this game had a strange ending. i was playing with my usually strategy of leveling she kept trying to buy one of each property i think stringing. I ended up with blues both shades and she had purples and 3 of each extractors and utilities. I had my properties upgraded very early and was winning most of the entire game including more cash right before negative but the game was mostly tied even till the final lap around. some how she managed to sell a purple and last another trip around the board. i didnt even understand how she got so much for her purple but i lost. see question in other forum post.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/29/2009 ~10:15 PM PST - fininished playing acidterrors1 who forfeighted after less then 10 minutes into the game

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:34 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/29/09 ~11:00 PM - loss to sunny25/nadia i played aweful enough said

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/29/2009 ~11:30 PM PST - loss to SIM5 playing under mankind... it was a super close game with perfect leveling. there were no monopolies at all on the board and the only mistake i made was letting him have 4 utilities to my 3 extractors. this was a accidental mistake as i didnt realize my mistake until the end of the game. if i realized sooner he had 4 utilities i would have handled the last available green property bidding differently.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:46 pm
trace567

YAAAHOOOO3 I am not so sure that it is a good thing to be posting details of your games.

Please stop posting details of how people play, it is not fair. By all means state wins or losses if you must, but please give players some respect, they may not be happy at you posting all this.

Thanks.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:14 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

bla fine ill use secret codes for user names which only I can translate so no one else will know the opponent

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm
judd
Planet

trace, it's not a bad thing because most of the more experienced play in one of the 4/5 ways of playing any way so not really representative.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

8/30/2009 ~12:40 PM PST - played against 65884129er02289uaebelkacaj83 (user name coded for privacy) .... this player was eliminated in less then 5 minutes as the player quit the game

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm
trace567

I have no problem you posting info of games with the user being kept anonymous.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Thx Trace...

8/30/09 ~4:30 PM PST - played against user 43958734908xx4440917vam44499201234 (username coded for security) this was a very easy win as he was a beginner. I used a combination of stringing and leveling to get him to buy oranges at the beginning of the game and some of all other colors except greens and yellows. after 16 minutes into the game he was broke and I had over 6K and then he quit.

Result: WIN

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/30/2009 ~5:30 PM PST - played against user 9994388664238xxyyzzlabj349853409857 (username sensored for privacy) I used a stringing strategy to begin and got him to buy all oranges and reds. not entirely sure how he got up to 2500 points b/c he was paying way too much for extractors and upgraded monopolies to the max right at beginning. then i went on a cheap buying spree and bought up the pieces he was missing for remaining monoplies along with obtaining purple and yellow monopolies. I let him buy out all the utilities when close to negative go which kinda was a mistake but he was strapped for cash and didn't have a chance.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:59 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/30/2009 ~5:50 PM PST - played against 39487340767-23475677tnaurt98347666 (sensored for privacy) this player seemed like was 1st game ... I was testing to see if he would buy properties for high but at the beginning of the game it started w/him stringing b/c he would start the bids but not raise. after 4 minutes of this he quit. I asked him in the lobby what happened and he just said no game is baddd. hmmm

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/31/09 ~12:15 AM PST - played against 28935720524delta2985duts-gib4948gamma094484 (coded for privacy) this player was surprisingly super good for the low points. he was able to effectively use 25% bidding strategy and let opponent buy after he did 1st bidding. his only mistake was to think i would bid up on his 1st bid of a yellow right at the bigginning of the game. then he went all yellow upgrades then even kept trying to buy extractors. I got a fire sale buys on greens and he was toast and quit after 8 min's. still this player is defn an up and comer and worth keeping an eye on as he has more skills then the point total would indicate. i sense a strong force in this one I do. he posesses much anger.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 am
YAAAHOOOO3

8/31/2009 ~12:45 am pst - played against 8495555902-beta94440pi9444etanimret904866633 (censored for privacy) this is a very nice player. I was trying to play one other person in the game not him b/c he has huge pt am't. I asked him to retire. suprisingly after 2 turns he did. other players not to metion names but brought up on previous post should take notice b/c a this other player i played was not so so nice to retire before a game started. If a lower pt player asked me to retire before the game started I know I would.

Result: Win