Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade?
      All times are GMT  

Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 am
imouttaideas
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade? Reply with quote

Can you look into game that took place between don'tlike2lose1, osaga, and marlin that took place at 1:34 a.m EST. Marlin sold the last black for 600 dollars.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade took place at -300 on start.

I don't feel this was a cheat trade. If anything maybe a pointless trade, but not a cheat trade.

marlon1 had the least income, so I guess was just trying to sell the 3rd black for whatever he could get hoping the cash would help him.
osaga had the most cash at the time of trade.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm
trace567

Just to note. There was a trade offer made by osaga when start was almost -500. Trying to sell back the black to marlon1. Only this would be a cheat trade as marlon had nothing to gain in owning that black so late. This trade was not accepted.

Formal warning for osaga for the sending of a cheat trade offer.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 am
imouttaideas
Planetoid

when a person openly admits to helping eachother out this is considered teaming and should be sanctioned.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 am
marlon1
Planetoid

Post subject: Just would like to addd Reply with quote

trace567 wrote:
Just to note. There was a trade offer made by osaga when start was almost -500. Trying to sell back the black to marlon1. Only this would be a cheat trade as marlon had nothing to gain in owning that black so late. This trade was not accepted.

Formal warning for osaga for the sending of a cheat trade offer.

I would only like to tell my side of the story(im marlon1).
At that time I had limited cash and anyways I wanted more so I was willing to give to ANYONE for ANY PRICE even as low as 400,eventually I sold for 600 to osaga and then the other player starts saying that he is going to complain and all,so because of this threats osaga sent another offer for the same price to me but I didn't want cause of the economy shut down,so I rejected.

So I think osaga was not really wrong and " imouttaideas " was wrong for threatening me when I did nothing wrong,just sold for a low price for the Money.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm
trace567

Marlon, I cleared the first trade as ok, not brilliant but ok. Osla owned other 3 black so therefore was helpful to them, and you had least income so the 600 was helpful to you.

The trade offer I mentioned was by the time start had dropped by a further 200. When osla sent you a trade trying to make you buy back the black. Only this late, you owning no other blacks would be of no value to you. Hence a cheat trade offer.