Planetoid

Post subject: Abusive language Reply with quote

4p players
diavolos
roach
cheezycrust
tick-my-box

diavolos keep bully me during the game
he called me asshole, fool, stupid, douchebag just because he didn't like my previous trade with roach

it's very rude

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 pm
VadimII
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Mods, check game log please... He used cheat trade with Roach, and they claimed it was a mistake but me and tick-my-box realized it was not mistake. Ban me if you wish, but I do not take back what I said to this moron.

Thank you.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 pm
deadbug
Planetoid

I was roach in this game and I inadvertently started all this. I had way too many things going on around me at home and I accepted a trade that I probably shouldn't have. I told them it was a mistake and that I just got distracted and wasn't paying close enough attention. It was somewhat one-sided to cheezy, but still benifited me from my position at the time. After I accepted, I realized I had made a mistake, but couldn't do anything about it. So I apologized, and offered to quit if they wanted me to. It wasn't a trade that I would have normally accepted. The players did get very rude, and there was some name calling, but I am not here to report who. I just am here to state my case and again, apologize for my stupid mistake. Just a bonehead move on my part.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 pm
VadimII
Asteroid

Not your fault, he gave that trade, so his main fault for giving that kind of trade.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:07 am
trace567

Just to say sorry this has not yet been looked into. It will be checked, but right now I'm too tired to check it properly so would rather wait till tommorow.

Either I or another mod will look into this for you soon.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 pm
trace567

The trade was:

start money: 100

Trade:
From CheezyCrust to roach
Cash: 500

Giving 2 extractors to roach
Taking 1 orange, 1 brown, 1 pink, 1 green (all 2nd properties of sets) + the 500

This is a borderline trade as their was benefit to both players, however cheezy took far too much imo.

I do know myself that cheezy's trade offers tend to be unbalanced.

Know as this trade didn't guarantee cheezy a set, and because it did allow roach to at least have a set of extractors I will let it go.

HOWEVER, cheezy you really must make your trades fairer. If there is reports of similar trade offers that are overly priced or unfair to the other player I will have to take action.

It is trades like this (not clear cheats, but unbalanced) which causes friction within games (as it did in this game).

Roach, I can appreciate that you were distracted so took the trade without realising quite how much you were giving. In your favour you did apologize etc in the game. All I can say is maybe take a bit more time looking at the trade before accepting to check that it is what you want.

Now on to the name calling by diavolos. This kind of behaviour is equally unacceptable. I have also seen CYN has brought attention to this, and your reply which is not going to go in your favour. I will be checking the logs before deciding exactly what should be done. But for now I will say I am not happy and after more checks may well be taking action.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:24 pm
VadimII
Asteroid

You're not happy? I could care less if your sons and daughters are burning alive at the stake. Please refer to my message on the other topic of your dear friend CYN. That's what mod friends are there for. Smile

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

for your comment vadim, i have now removed you from the forum as a member , and also increased your ban to 100days from the game, maybe you are either thick, or quite sadistic, but either way you are not playing this game anymore,

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:03 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

post flagged by ban advocacy for cheat trade understanding review