Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 1st complaint about mod Zebracakez
      All times are GMT  

Thu May 21, 2009 3:45 am
jaord_b
Moon

Post subject: 1st complaint about mod Zebracakez Reply with quote

righto here I go

this chap sneaked into a game with me on a measily 7k the game was a 4p game I looked him up on >>>info<<< script and sure enough he was a experienced player looking for big points on a stinkin noob account I wasn't too sure if he was the same person who just got the mods position but he later confirmed this when he PMed me with a chicken shit reply and then ran out of the lobby before I couild confront him about his PN

ok the story goes like this when I looked him up he has a 70k highest account. so I said to him why wou;d he sneak into a game with a low account then I called him a chicken shit for doing so<<< he then said to me that he only had 3 accounts and that one was his lowest... I left it at that and just played the game which I eventually won... everything was fine untill he pmmed me this his exact words

he wrote >>>watch your langauge in future b/c im a mod so theres your warning have a good night >>>prick<<<

which is quite laughable which he is right I am a prick WHEN people like you sneak into a 20k game with me on a noob 7k acc of course your going to feel me wrath but your right the next time you senak into a game with me ill make sure you feel my wrath in a polite way lol

in closing bill I hope you can train this mod in handling lobby issues a hell of alot better or even better tell him that its often frowned upon when people do these cheap tactics to get there low accounts up quickly

1st xomplaint on you Zebracakez I hop its not going to be the last

jarod out

Thu May 21, 2009 3:58 am
jaord_b
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

oops I forgot to mention I was playing on my,,,acd_chill account at the time of that game and after

Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

imo jarae is not mature enough for mod position and the pm jarod received confirms my opinion

Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

i'll have a word with jarae, i am appalled but i dont know full story,
watch this space

Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 pm
trace567

I am extremely disappointed in Jarae. But will wait at least for her explanation before jumping in the deep end.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:26 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ok ,
i have been mulling over this all day ,

this is my conclusion,

i have took back the application to kreso for jarae, to be moderator, as i cannot have any moderator,(or mod to be) abusing their power, and reading through the chat logs i see no reason for this .

i am also Banning jarae for 5days, as a result of the foul language which any player wouldve been banned for , but to follow the rule set when i banned Judd, i have a job to also ban moderators for an abuse of language or any powers,

So a 5day ban is more than enough and also the stripping of moderator, is more than enough of a punishment,

Jarae, this was your chance, and you didnt live up to the good words alot of players put in for you .
i am let down.

Thu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

also on another note,

Jarod, this is a final warning to yourself , as the way i read the chat logs, it was yourself who instigated this, and i dont approve of you calling any player a ''chicken-shit''

as this is last warning , the next complaint will be 10days for you Jarod.

Thu May 21, 2009 9:28 pm
jaord_b
Moon

I don't get it

I didn't ask for her to be banned and stripped of her mod duties all I asked was for bill to have a word to him about handling future lobby issues... I admit that I started the whole thing but time and time again we see people sneaking into games with low accounts not willing to gamble with an account of the same or near to the others ranking it gets really old and frustrating

when a noob jumps in a game with me I often suck it up but when a experienced player jumps in on a noob account fully knowing that their not going to lose as many points as apposed to playing on a higher account but if they win the rewards of points to them is increased dramaticly this is when I seem to snap but how do I vent out my frustration I will tell it how it is...

so what you telling me bill is when this happens again am I supposed to welcome this person to the game and wish him GL fully knowing that morally his/her tactic is to cheat the other players of their well earnt points if he/she wins honestly dude that is wrong ethicly and morally wrong but its not illegal for years this has been going on in GM

and for years I have been on the receiving end of people duping me, I was hoping that the auto matching system would be reduced atleast to X3 and do away with the current matching system in place now. but it looks like this aint gonna change I think there are alot of people that will agree with me on this point but in conclusion to this thread I will just have to suck it up and when I confront players like this it looks like I will have to confront them in a calm and soothing manner so as not to hurt their feelings fully knowing what their intent is from what your post suggests

Fri May 22, 2009 5:00 am
miss-corleone
Asteroid

i agree x3 would be more suited especially with more new players joining up. it would be less frustrating for them in terms of waiting for a game and point loss

Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

actually miss-corleone if it was reduced to x3 then new players would take twice as long to find a game , as they would only be able to play people on 3000 when they first start and if they win their first game then they only get a maximum of 1500 points so they'll only be able to play someone upto 13k really within 2 games.
but, how many new players win their very first game ?