Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Teaming?
      All times are GMT  

Tue May 05, 2009 4:25 pm
KrazyMonkiee16
Planetoid

Post subject: Teaming? Reply with quote

i just left a 4p with the following:

soccorrista
LHHL
CheezyCrust
ZebraCakez (myself)

the game ended or i quited at 11:10 US timing. I'm just curious about this game b/c i offered LHHL a trade to give him his red for 2000 while gaining 200 extra credit bu he declined. But he bought yellow from CheezyCrust for 1200 with only a 50 credit gain. It would have been in his best benefit 2 buy red (extra square= extra land on a 2:3 ratio) What makes me curious is that see, CheezyCrust was headed towards bankrupt and CheezyCrust was soon to be making a downgrade on greens (he had 2 upgrades i think) and LHHL gave him money 2 build, i just don't get it. Plus throughout the game they were talking about not trading me in portugese or some language. I just want to know what one of you mods think. thanks.

Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I agree it seems strange, but the trade technically was beneficial to both so that passes.

They were speaking in french, I found nothing in the chat that would confirm teaming.

All other checks also found nothing, so at the moment I'm sorry but I cannot do anything.

Wed May 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Yiles
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Je parle francais

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”