Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints possible teaming??
      All times are GMT  

Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: possible teaming?? Reply with quote

game time was 04:11am UK time

players were myself as Bill2k06, Trace678, Falkenberg,Tai_Fu,and Zebracakes.

ok a few things id like to be confirmed or dismissed.

1) at +310ec Falkenberg auctions tai_fu's 2nd yellow and bids upto 1530 i think, on the surface it is all fair and good, BUT , i dont see how Falkenberg can possibly work this into a strategy, as noone owns anything, but is adamant it is strategy, and when i asked how it is strategy i received no answer.

2) at around +130 i auction 1st green , and the price goes upto 970 which i gave to tai_fu as he had not much money and i didnt want to pay that much.

But then on the next roll, Tai_Fu sells the green he bought for 970 (remember me getting the 20%) for 800 to Zebracakes who has only 4 whites, and about 1800cash.
When i asked why tai_fu had sold green for ONLY 800 he answered with ''you pushed the price of my 3rd blue too high'', which meant he couldnt afford upgrades.

again, i wouldnt normally be bothered by this , BUT after seeing a few things int he game, like going to a colour and other strange things, it got me thinking, is there some kind of friendship/teaming between tai_fu?? and one other??

the reason i ask , i had 3800cash, so why didnt tai_fu try selling the green back to me ? seeing as it was me who auctioned it 1minute earlier?

so it might be me seeing things that dont exist, or i see an elaborate plot of friendship to better their positions.

Thanks which ever mod looks at this .

Tue May 05, 2009 3:44 am
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

I m Falkenberg in that game..
I open 2nd Yellow in the time I have 1 black , för 3 reasons .
1st ) to have 20% and it will be more than 300 för fair price about 1600 för this 2nd Yellow.
2nd) I want player Taifu , to be poor of money , so cant bid on my blacks , bcz when I have my 1st black , I take a decide to have the 4 full group of blacks .
3rd) Its my strategy to let other players pay on each other one . and you can see my games and make sure , I did that always , Its my strategy.
Other players have money any way and can bid on this 2nd yellow.

I honestly didnt ever deal with this is my friend and another not my friend , we r all friends here.

As you see , I open 3rd Orange olså , and pay 900 för it , but player Trace567 didnt bid on it .
Thanks,,,,,,

Tue May 05, 2009 3:50 am
KrazyMonkiee16
Planetoid

i'm ZebraCakez in that game. i have nothing to say but that he gave me that green for 800 b/c he needed upgrades for dark blues. that's all i have 2 say tyvm. pfft...

Tue May 05, 2009 5:21 am
Magflag12
Moon

I have reviewed the game thoroughly and I must say that although there seems to be some odd playing going on, I do not believe there is enough evidence to call it a cheat or teaming.

The auctioning of the last yellow for 1540 was an odd decision, but I must say I would have likely done a similar like action. I won't go into detail on why that is, but I would say that it is very likely a strategy.

I often times feel like people are teaming up against me, and I think its because I deal with so many cheats in a day that I constantly start looking for suspiscious gameplay. More often than not I end up overanalyzing it and mistake bad/weird strategy with teaming.

In conclusion, I believe that he game was odd enough that if another report of these players is made, or other evidence is brought to the light then action will be taken. As for now, I will call this a non-cheat.

Thank you
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Tue May 05, 2009 5:25 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Not sure of teaming Reply with quote

IMO i do not see teaming on this bill, and i may be mistaken but from what i see you did not have that much cash when tai sold the green to zebra and it did benefit tai to get funds to build on dark blue. i checked past games and dont see these two or three in same games to where trades were made that would be questionable.

As for the yellow auction, i do part of this strategy quite often to lower someone else's funds so that i may buy the properties i am going for with less risk of being outbid. Although yellow can "sometimes" be very valuable in a 5p.

Hopefully this wasnt a teaming or friendship playing happening. It is now a matter of record in which if a repeat complaint happens it would have to be looked at more.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

thanks for looking into it.

time will tell.

happy gm'ing.