Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade , trolhattan & xxpanchoxx
      All times are GMT  

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm
Monopol_ace
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade , trolhattan & xxpanchoxx Reply with quote

around 8.30 pm uk time
5p .. samdy , pthpy, trolhattan, xxpanchoxx, & myself

i think we were on +5 recession, trolhatton at this point owning blacks, light blues & 2 red, xxpanchoxx owning dark blues, oranges, browns and 1 red..
the 3rd red was sold to trolhattan from xxpanchoxx for 500 !!!!!!!
Minimum price is 600 right? Rolling Eyes

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

When u say to anybody 3rd red sold för 500 , any one will say its a cheat.
But ......
Look at my cash plzz in that moment , I was poor of cash (very poor) , I can only upgrade 3 times on reds and be 0 cash.
Greens , yellows , Oranges ,and then blue was full upgrade .
If I land on Greens that was my end of that game , but I didnt land on Greens .
If I land on Greens I will start to sell my upgrades on cyan and then on reds(was 3 upgrading on reds only).
If I land on Greens you will not write this topic Monopol_ace.
& was lucky again not only bcz not land on Greens , but bcz alla players land on my blacks,cyan ,reds.
Was a bit clever and more lucky , but wasnt a cheater.
Player xxpanchoxx need money to upgrade on blues and money för xxpanchoxx better than this died red.
Red mean nothing in that time believe me , but my good luck service me , thats alla.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Ok I have reviewed this one, BUT I am going to ask that Bill and Trace also look at this one because it is so borderline.

Here is the deal Lotta, I realize that you did not intend to cheat, but there is a line that must be drawn somewhere. Bill has drawn the line at a MINIMUM of starting property value before recession. Start was at +25 and you bought the last red for 500.

I looked at the situation to see if perhaps it was made in desperation, and the only desperation I saw was in xxpanchoxx perhaps.

Here are some details

Trolhattan has 1981 cash with fully upgraded light blue (I am guessing she is trying out her 5p light blue theory Smile). Trolhattan ALSO has all 4 blacks. Already what I would consider pretty good position.

XxpanchoxX has 1051 cash with fully upgraded orange, 2 upgrades on dark blue and a monopoly on brown with no upgrades.

XxpanchoxX offers trolhattan final red for 700 (which is what I consider a fair price given the circumstances) Trolhattan declines

Trolhattan offers xxpanchoxx a cheaper price for red or 500 (which just barely falls under the bare minimum).

It is in my opinion that Trolhattan was in good enough position to accept the initial trade of 700, and the fact that she declined and demanded a cheaper price of 500 was her just getting a little greedy.

However, because the situation was so allusive and dire to start getting monopolies (there was a player who had fully upgraded greens) I believe that it was just so borderline it would be rather harsh to dish out the normal percentage deduction.

My opinion is that there should be a penalty of 15-25% to both players because they violated a technical rule set by bill, but did not commit a cheating and collaborating trade.

Trace and/or Bill I would like to see your opinion before I do anything.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Magflag :
Regardless för any result , I m glad fråm ur fantastic explain about this game(as u were playing with us) , thats great.
Suppose If I land on Green and calculate what will happen, what will happen that I will sell my upgrades on cyan sooooon .
Simply I was lucky not to land on Greens eller Yellows för 3 eller 4 circles.
I was surprised fråm my luck.
I have this 3rd red just as a risky, many games as same situation I do that but didnt succeed , now it comes ok with me.
If I land on Green för 1 time only beföre my full upgrade on reds , I will come 4th and you will not see this topic.
Trace & Bill :
What to do with 1481 cash and 3 reds empty fråm upgrade , in the time Greens and yellows and Oranges was fully upgrade ,and game was on the recission , just think of it plzz.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 pm
KrazyMonkiee16
Planetoid

Lotta is a very good player (even better than me at times) and i think that she had no intention to cheat (such as what magflag says as well) she's a pretty good player when it comes to 4-5p games. hope everything works out Lotta. (:

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 pm
Magflag12
Moon

It was a close call lotta for me. I respect you as a player, its just that we have to have a concrete and clear line on what is a fair trade. To do that we have to be consistent, I hope this doesn't discourage you, because you are still a good player and we enjoy having you around.

Thank you for being respectful.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Thanks för ur nice words magflag.
Jarae I still believe you r better than me on 4-5P games (Thanks för ur nice words too)

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:09 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

lotta no one is caling you a cheat but are questioning your dodgy trade.

imo it was stupid of pancho to trade you 3rd red for 500 esp when you already had a fairly good income. i can see no benefit in the trade at all for pancho . all it did was to help you complete another set and give you some credit and further decrease pancho's chances of survival

if i was in that game i would have been po with the trade and reported as well

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:17 am
Magflag12
Moon

Lotta and Pancho have both received -25% to their respective accounts for the unfair trade.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Helen :
pancho need money to upgrade on bluse , If you were in that game you will say that I m crazy to have this died red , and you will say there is no time för this crazy move on red , said I was just lucky.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Magflag :
With a full courageous I accept your decide.
Magflag you are very good in analysis games , så plz be more active on that and try to analyze games put on cheat topic.
Bcz I m sure it takes a lång time fröm you to analyze this game and to take your decide , really thanks för your time and go on magflag , you will be a great MOD in the cheat topic.