Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
a fat footballer

Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:43 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

haahahahahahahahahahahaahahah he seems like ....
ahaahahaahhahah

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 pm
Magflag12
Moon

I think that Crabbs would provide some needed balance in the modship.

Other than that I think we need some new faces.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

i still dont see your point david??

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm
MrCrabbs

I don't quite get it either. Rooney is ugly and stupid...Are we getting somewhere?

Magflag, thanks for the endorsement for now I have exams and I have a few campaigns that I intend to get resolved from this side of the player/mod divide. But one day if Bill wants me as a mod and the other mods feel able to take me on board, then I will be willing to serve.

I think my main strength would be havong a good grasp of the cheat trade rules. If Bill needs an emergency stop-gap mod to handle just that then I can probably do it now, but I would only be checking cheats once a day in the evenings. I will PM him and offer to do that.

If Bill accepts then for any rulings I make players will be able to disagree with the rulings but I would encourage them to make reference to the rules or the circumstances of the game, since otherwise they are unlikely to get a ruling changed.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 pm
Yiles
Moon

Trace, please hang in there- you are doing a super job-

Don't quit on us now!

Bruce Lee wrote:
“When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity...l do not hit...it hits all by itself”

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am
danielson999
Planetoid

The players get too much say here, i got sick of reading the endless bs by the same few players.

Ban the bs talkers.

Don't give them mod status..

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 am
fingerbun
Planet

Can I nomiate people I dont want to be Moderators?

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 am
judd
Planet

danielson999 wrote:
The players get too much say here, i got sick of reading the endless bs by the same few players.

Ban the bs talkers.

Don't give them mod status..

agreeance

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm
MrCrabbs

Disgraced former mod who tried to ban a player for nothing, but instead got banned himself, thinks players have too much power.

What do you suggest Judd, that we let mods do anything they like? How would you have used that power if you had it? We already know the answer.

Would you prefer I had been nice and quiet and meek and let you steamroller me? And then let you do that to the next player you decided to ban for no good reason? My BS is the reason you couldn't get away with abusing your power as mod, so actually I am quite proud of my BS.

And I am also proud that I didn't wait until a mod was abusing their power towards me but spoke up long before you did that, warning that mods need to answer to the community, not rule over them as they see fit.

And I am proud that I have put more effort than anyone into investigating the full effects on GM of the current tournament system, and laying that information out for others to see.

So danielson and judd if you think that is all BS then your reality is warped. It is about the fundamentals of GM, and you should try to actually take part in those discussions rather than complaining that others are doing so.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:02 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Quote:
What do you suggest Judd, that we let mods do anything they like?

Yep, let us do what we like. I know a FEW people that MIGHT lose some points to me. Smile
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

exactly what do you do as a moderator magflag? as far as i can see you do jack except post a lot of endless meaningless crap

Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Ohh...

You are surely hateful of me...

I will step up and do whatever job you want me to do, or not do one.

Honestly aussie I am tired of your crap. You are an overbearing, insensitive, grudge-holding jerkoff that speaks only hate to me and some others. You are absolutely nothing to me, however I will do this for you.

Tell me what YOU want me to do... If you want me to step up and do a particular task so that you will stop pissing yourself and spreading your hateful words on this forum, I will do it... hands down. If you want me to step down from my modship I will turn in my modship and resign, no question.

My #1 goal was to build up the community and I have tried to do that by doing the ladder, having debates on the forum and I have even posted threads to promote people to point out the good in people. I feel as though I am unsatisfied with my work here, so if you want me gone, so be it... Just say the words.

As for my posting "meaningless crap"... you can shove off. I do it for the sake of getting to know people and hopefully encourage people to come. If you have so much hate in you that you can't get past our little feud in that past then I am sorry, there is nothing I can do.

You constantly have been unforgiving of any person in this entire place, you are the antagonist of this community. Let go of your anger and your hate.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

you are a lazy mod

you should be helping trace

it seems whenever anyone dares to question you .. you claim that person is full of hate. magflag i dont waste my time on hating you as you are not worth the time or energy.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:36 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Re: moderators Reply with quote

I supose i qualify since my ban was over 1 yr and the
reasons, situations and proof surrounding the ban
have all but vanished very recently along with 3/4+ of
the other old posts ... i guess it might vaguely be
in some ppls memories but some of those ppl are
no longer here......

that means besides the point situation where it would
take months to go from 11K pts to 30K I qualify as
a candidate

woooohoooooooooo

I'm not entirely sure about this tho based on this.........

aussie wrote:
i have done 2 stints in hell .....never again