Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Official Ladder of March 30 - May 30 Check now
      All times are GMT  

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Post subject: Official Ladder of March 30 - May 30 Check now Reply with quote

This is the official ladder that is starting. If you have any questions please ask. Due to the lack of response from players I will be allowing 36 hours for each player to withdraw before I remove points starting NOW. If you do not withdraw your points will be taken from your account that you have specified.

Players may begin challenging today. Please check the official ladder rules, http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3254, and it will tell you how to do anything. If you have any questions please feel free to post them on here.

This thread will be updated daily and will show everything you need to know. You may post questions of concern on this thread and also report wins/losses on this thread so long as they are done to the form that I have specified on the OFFICIAL RULES!

Due to a lack of participants in the expert ladder I have combined the two ladders of expert and advanced and have revised the beginner ladder. Here are the ladders

Ladder 1 (Beginner) Entry fee 6k
1. Tai_Fu(24k) Defensive Mode (Unchallenged) (1-0)
2. Yaaaahooo Nuetral Status (Unchallenged)(0-0)
3. Bill2k07(8k) Defensive Status (Non-Challenged)(0-1)
4. Word2p(17k) Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(0-0)
5. Galfgam(10k) Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(0-0)
6. MrCrabbs?? Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(0-0)

*Keep in mind the status given on the right of the player name. Because this is the beginning of the ladder, all players are at a first come first serve basis, as in whoever comes and challenges first gets the chance to move up first. The statuses will change based on who challenges first etc etc.

If you wish to sign up for the ladder you may do so UP UNTIL May 12th, but you will be unable to challenge for 72 hours upon entry.

Ladder 2 (Advanced) Entry fee is 12k

1. Muf Defensive Status (Unchallenged) Day 1
2. Auction Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(day1)
3. MrCrabbs?? Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(day1)
4. Medi Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(day1)
5. KDremix786 Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(day1)
6. Oilman Nuetral (Non-Challenged)(day1)

EVERYONE KEEP IN MIND TO CHECK YOUR FORUM ACCOUNTS FOR PMS AND CHECK THIS THREAD DAILY IF YOU NEED TO PUT IN A LEAVE OF ABSENCE PLEASE CHECK THE RULES TO DO SO

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER FOR THE LADDER UP UNTIL MAY 10

If you have any questions, please PM me or post here.
[/b]
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Last edited by Magflag12 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

so fr me to challenge anyone in my ladder i posthere do i ????

ok ill challege anyone in my league , pleasetell me te time you are on ad ill be there to challenge you

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ok i challenged tai_fu, and i lost ,
just thought id report that game for you

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 am
muffinhead
Planet

Yes I am currently winning Wink .

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:44 am
Magflag12
Moon

Thanks guys. From now on you may post your challenges here, please try to post the challenge prior to the game.

Keep in mind your status that is indicated on the right of your name. If you are in defensive mode you may not challenge until you have played a game in that status OR 3 days have passed. Once you are in challenging status you may challenge a player above you.

Rung position 1 will always be in defensive mode.

***NEWS: Muffinhead has taken the lead as of 03-31-09 after defeating bill for rung 2.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

muffinhead hasnt played me ??????

i challenged tai_fu , and lost , thats the only game i played.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:04 pm
toonz
Ex Moderator

for the record Tai is at 33k atm... wut was the limit for the other ladder? I mite join that one as well...

Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 pm
MrCrabbs

OK I have to withdraw as I can't understand the rules.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:07 am
YAAAHOOOO3

i withdrew on March 19th

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 am
sim5
Planet

I am out with auction , medi & oilman.

Mag u put my 3 a/c in same ladder , i will be back if u can correct the line up.Thanks Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Due to a lack of player interest I am going to have to cancel the ladder tournament.

I believe strongly that this idea is great and if enough people get involved it will really be a blast, but I need to work out a few kinks before it can really get going.

I will try this again someday and I will probably have a ladder type league where I schedule the matches or something like that. It will be a little bit before I try this again, but some day I hope to see it happen.

Thank you all for supporting it, those who did, and I apologize for it not working out.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 am
muffinhead
Planet

Magflag12 wrote:
Due to a lack of player interest I am going to have to cancel the ladder tournament.

I believe strongly that this idea is great and if enough people get involved it will really be a blast, but I need to work out a few kinks before it can really get going.

I will try this again someday and I will probably have a ladder type league where I schedule the matches or something like that. It will be a little bit before I try this again, but some day I hope to see it happen.

Thank you all for supporting it, those who did, and I apologize for it not working out.

I agree it is such a pity cause this was one of few really good ideas. I think the problem was simply that this game doesnt have enough players for that type of comp. Hopfully it will pick up so that this type of tourny can happen. May I make 1 suggestion though. Next time we should just have 1 ladder to start with just for the first one.