Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Tatuum
      All times are GMT  

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:40 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Tatuum Reply with quote

60 day ban as for now, for continued abuse of players in games, and also foul language even after coming back from a ban for the very same thing

Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 am
lotta1980
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Game finished at 7:20 Sweden time on 22-March-2009

5 P
Players :
marcusferron
tatuum
gotenborg (me)
aerok
j-o-k-e-r

This player tatuum do something bad in that game soon I remember.
tatuum write something on the chat of this game that to let other players think I wrote it.

Tatuum use my name in the chat of the game and write bad about player aerok , aerok though I wrote it , thats why aerok refuse to trade with me.

tatuum !!! 60 days will be very good 4u ---- Have fun

Good done Bill

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 am
tatoom
Planetoid

OMG!!!!! Billllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! WHAT FOUL LANUAGE????????? WHO DID I ABUSE??????????????? NO ONE WAS ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Lotta THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!! I DID NOT TEAM UP WITH AEROK!!!!!!!! Your SILLY TRADING OFFERS WERE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE CURSING US THE WHOLE TIME IN THE GAME BECAUSE YOU WERE LOSING!!! EVEN AEROK AND MARCUS SAW YOU AS A PATHETIC NEGATIVE ATTITUDE PLAYER!!!!

Billllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In THE NAME OF GOD, I seriously WANT TO PLAY, I have NOT DONE ANYTHINNNNNNNNNNNNG WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Please explain YOURSELF BILLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
STOP THIS NONSENSE BILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN????

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 am
lotta1980
Moon

Tatuum
Not I m the reason of urs 60 days ban.
You surely do something else. Ask ur self
In that game I didnt send any offer to u , so how do u know I sent bad offers ??? !!!

Any way I m not happy for urs 60 days ban.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Lotta. Yes, I made you speak, JUST TWICE. It was meant as a joke for some entertainment and everybody knew it. I dont try to abue you by doing that. I even apologized to you in the game after if you thought I was dissing you or something.
I know your trade offers were bad because Aerok said that your trade offers to him were bad in the game chat. So he rejected them.

Bill, I did not abuse anyone!!!! You could at least say a player's name, but you dont!!! The least I did was curse to myself (not the seriously bad words)sometimes when I get frusturated in game, and a mod clearly told me its perfectly okay.

Bill, I really dont appreciate what you are doing as I am clearly inassiont. You did not point out any examples or descriptions of when I "abused" or swore at someone after I returned from the first ban. You never did. And I am really angry at you for that.
I see this 2nd ban of 60 days without any explanation of my "misdeeds", that you did this because you dislike to see me having fun playing GM, and you would like to take advantage of your job as a mod.
NO MODS except YOU do this. Think a bit. BE smart. You are going to have to explain out the "misdeeds I did" in details please or youll be known to giving me this "fake ban" because of what it says in the bold.
I am completely inassiant. Crying or Very sad

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 am
lotta1980
Moon

Tatuum
In that game I have 2 purples & 1 red
aerok have 1 purple & 2 reds
I try alla kind of trades attempts with aerok. Didnt sent bad offers to aerok !!!
You told to aerok not to trade with me. Do you remember !!

Any way tatuum I accept with you to know why u have been banned & whats the certain reason ---- But make sure not I m the reason of ur ban.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ill tell you what tatuum , you are a pathetic little child, who has probably an ADHD problem, and that explains your immaturity,

if you reall y want me to go through the logs and put here JUST one days chat logs from you, then i will, but you will be banned permanent ,.
i am getting seriously fed up with you and your immaturity,
as for your foul language , and abuse, it was not just to yourself.
an example :-
in game calling people ''stupid idiots'' ''fools'' are acceptable when it is ONCE maybe twice, NOT when you land on somebody's property everytime,

as for things like '' SHIT'' ''{f-word}'' ''CRAP'' they don need to be said every time you go round board and hit an upgraded property,

now like i said , do you really want me to go through all the logs and put them here, because if i have to it WILL result in permanent ban, and also , if you carry on with this immature attitude of saying im abusing my powers, i will also remove you from the forum

Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 pm
tatoom
Planetoid

I guess I have been frusturated too much when it comes to peoples' poor strategy and me losing a game. The f-word is what I consider a harsh foul language and that I did not use it repeatvely.
Thank you for explainng now. But the point here is a 60 day ban. Thats where you are taking advantage as a mod. Such a ban to me would suppose to be anywhere from 10-30 days (on repetitve foul language), and the first ban (60 days) should have been like 5-10 days.
Look I am sorry for my frusturation and "immaturity." You say I am immaturity in the game. Yes, I try to put some entertainment and do that by being immature (But you dont now me in real life). The other thing is I get cranked up over peple not accepting good offers I make to them or when they auction properties they should not according to me. But I RARELY go on calling the players something like "stupids idiots", not more than 3 times in a game. "Crap" and "shit" thos words are so small compared to being foul language. People dont get urt fom these, they laugh when Iget frusturated in the game. I played with a mod, said these words just a couple of times when I got frusturated in paying money, and he/she just went on not saying anyting but "lol."
For some reason, you find things "really really harsh" and would give me a 60 DAY BAN on this. Thats not right.
Im asking you pleading, please please lower my ban in days please! I willl not call people "stupid" making bad decisions anymore but said they made a mistake and I would not try to get frusturated in game because I have lerned its useless and it is something small that leads to a horrible ban. Please Billl, I beg you......... Crying or Very sad
I dont mean to abuse anyone, I just want to play!!!Please BilllL you dont really know me! Crying or Very sad Just please decrese my ban.... Crying or Very sad

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

you have just served either a 10day or 30day ban for exactly the same thing, so i will not reduce the ban imposed, it is not a harsh ban when you think it is a repeated offence.

if i swore at your age infront ofparents, i wouldve got slapped even for ''crap'' or ''shit'' as it is foul language no matter what sense it is said in, and as for the mod saying lol? then i cannot comment can i but say the mod shouldve corrected you early on.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm
lotta1980
Moon

Bill
as tatuum promise not to use such as this foul language plzz reduce this 60 days ban.

Bill
you dont now what s tatuums conditions.
Plzz Bill if you can do it.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

lotta im geting really annoyed by your presence on forum with certain posts you are making, there was no need for you to comment , and knowing any ban is not going to get overturned no matter what,

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 pm
judd
Planet

Bill2k06 wrote:
knowing any ban is not going to get overturned no matter what,

Yup, believe it.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Bill2k06 wrote:
you have just served either a 10day or 30day ban for exactly the same thing, so i will not reduce the ban imposed, it is not a harsh ban when you think it is a repeated offence.

if i swore at your age infront ofparents, i wouldve got slapped even for ''crap'' or ''shit'' as it is foul language no matter what sense it is said in, and as for the mod saying lol? then i cannot comment can i but say the mod shouldve corrected you early on.

Lotta thank you for being friendly.

Bill, it was not a 10 day or 30 day before, NO it was NOT!!!! It was a 60 DAY BAN you given me from January 05 to March 05 2009!!
Who bans a person for saying the thing we all emit in the bathroom a couple of times out of frustation in a game for 60 DAYS???? Just YOU!!! AND JUST TO ME!!!! What a sharp conservative you are! You hate me so much!!! Crying or Very sad
Billllllllll, I am pleading you, pleading you, please please cut short this pathetic ban to 30 days at the least pleasssssssseeee. I am pleading you. I will not do this ANYMORE, I will not curse anymore in frusturation, I will not cease to diss people with those 1 or 2 unharsh words because of their ignorant actions in game. I dont mean to abuse anyone, I just want to play.

Have heart Bill! Plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeee!!! I will feel dead if you going to put me on this torturious ban for 60 MORE DAYS AGAIN!!!!
Please! I am sorry! I will not do this useless actions again!!
Bill, you have my words!! This is ridiculously harsh!!!! pleasseeee!!! I have seen so many people say sh!t and cr@p and way way harsh foul language, but nothing happens to them!!!! But its a 60 day ban to me! WHy Bill? WHy so harsh? I wont do these anymore Bill, I am pleading you, after I learned how harsh you are to me on this.... I wont do it anymore,... please dont give me another crazy long ban thats 60 days...... please please decrease it to 30..... please have heart...

Bill.........please........ give me a bit life..... because you are seriously making me cry in real life now.
AFter all these.... you have got to... have mercy on me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I just.... I just cant stop pleading you.... because what you are doing to me now..... its just out of this world... 2 harsh for something very small.... the harshest ban in galacticmag history! Bill......JUST STOP!!! YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART TO PIECIES!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Tatum, once again you are showing pure immaturity with this post.

you said ''im crying in real life now''
have you ever heard the saying '' the worlds smallest violin is playing for you''
anyway , im not writing here no more, you deserve the ban,at least you did no get a 150day ban like hammerhead, this isnt about hate or nothing more than me just doing my job,

now please leave amicably and serve the rest of your ban in silence.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm
tatoom
Planetoid

Bill2k06 wrote:
Tatum, once again you are showing pure immaturity with this post.

you said ''im crying in real life now''
have you ever heard the saying '' the worlds smallest violin is playing for you''
anyway , im not writing here no more, you deserve the ban,at least you did no get a 150day ban like hammerhead, this isnt about hate or nothing more than me just doing my job,

now please leave amicably and serve the rest of your ban in silence.

"you deserve the ban"
For such a small thing, I may deserve a ban, but not such as 60 days. Most people who would take your spot, Bill, as mods, would at least lower my ban a bit after I would tell them "it wont happen again for that small thing." But yet, I see that you are a unique person as in contrast with many others. (No, I am not saying you abuse your power here)
Now lets get to the conclusin here, you are harsh in this for the givng such a long ban after all these and a 2nd timer.... so I guess you really hate me badly.

Now this is funny here.... I get frusturated because I lose a game and than I also get banned 60 days for it (and it is clear like I did not abuse anyone like you wrote, but just swore two or thee words a couple of times for frusturation on myself in which those words would be descibed as a 9 on a scale of 1-10 foul language intensity, 1 being very abusive). Real funny.
Somebody who should get a 60 Day Ban would write something realy abusive to another person like about the other person's personal life and family and be threatning im harshly. But for me... its always a 60 day ban from you for such a small thing as compared to what I was talking about.

Anyways, I am not complaining anymore, I just want to make a point here.
You dont know me in real life, you dont know who I am.... many people would curse in frusturation and call people the word that means not smart in a situation (I did not call people "idiots or "fools" whenever I landed on their property, I know myself and I did not do that). Thats not really immuraity. So anyways, do not try to decieve that I am immature when I said "Im crying in real life now" becaue you dont know if I am really or not. And it would not be considered immature since I am describing my feelings for a long ban. And so please do not try saying I have got an ADHD problem.
I may be imature kinda, but thats just playing my role in the forums for some jokig and entertainment. I guess you ruined that when you keep saying i am immature thus bringing my feelings of having this role in the forum down.
To make this understandable, you would like to tease me by saing I am immature everytime. So like you telling me I am young and "immature", I am guessing you are too old to have fun.

Ye, I am also done writing here but for a different reason- i have made my point loud and clear.