Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Collusion - TAHIANA and kakita
      All times are GMT  

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 pm
Eclectico
Planetoid

Post subject: Collusion - TAHIANA and kakita Reply with quote

6:11 EST.

I'm in a game now with me (modsgonewild), kakita, and tahiana. From the very beginning of the game, they have auctioned each other's properties nearly every single time they landed on them. There are numerous examples: the white, black, brown, and yellow sets were all completed because someone auctioned the last one for his opponent.

Both of these players auction when no good can come of it for the auctioner. The auctioner then lets it sell for way below market value. Example: Tahiana auctions 3rd white for kakita and allows kakita to buy it for 1200 (in a 3p game when start is +200ish).

Later on in the game they began giving each other dirt cheap monopolies: eg kakita sells tahiana 3 browns for 800 when start is stil +150.

Please look over the game.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:33 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I have looked over the game now and based on all things I am able to check, I have not found anything that would confirm that the two players were teaming.

There were a few trade offers, most rejected. at times higher counter offers were made. Admittedly at times offers and accepted trades were perhaps rather low money wise. However, based on both players cash at the point of each trade offer, and accepted offers this has to be considered also.

Every trade offer and accepted trade I checked, although possibly of low value, both trading parties would of benefited.

Being a 3 player game values of properties can range from practically 2p, up to almost 4p. Really can depend on players cash levels as there are less players to bid up auctions. So again hard to tell if this was strategy, or teaming.

I did check to see if these two players have played frequently, or if they may have shared a comp. Again I could find nothing.

So based on everything I have checked, I can't find anything to go on I'm afraid.

But thank you for reporting your concerns.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 am
Eclectico
Planetoid

Thanks for looking into it.

My apologies to kakita and tahiana if I mis-interpreted their actions.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

now why cant more players be like you eclectico,
i thank you for your mature appology and this jus strengthens by respect for you as a player and person.

once again thank you

Gaz