Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Sim5
      All times are GMT  

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 am
bungoo
Planetoid

Post subject: Sim5 Reply with quote

Hello all!

I want to report a really disgusting behavior carried out by non ather then Sim5 (the former mode). He has done thet whit his ather names.
It happened in a few occasion so im sure it was done on purpose.
I offered him a game and he sed thet he was in although he was not. there were athere low ranking players at the lobby and when i got in it was not him i was plaqying.
He always saying after thet he was in and he thet he dose not understand why he didnt make it. "i was in i just didnot make it" but it happens only with him. When i offer a game and there is no low ranking player at the lobby he is saying "ok, just give me 2 min" and retorns only when there are low ranking players. Sure, its funny for him but is thet the kind of behavior we want to promote in galactic? Bill, please make him pay for his joke because its ruins galactic game experience at list for me. I have no idea why he is doing it to me- i hade no quarrel whith him. Last time he did it was today about a hour early at a 5p game.
He lie and deny and derive pleasure from it.

Thenk you all and thank you bill

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 am
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please do a check to find out if he is Claubertraxx, aka: Papa/Moma Smurf/Smurfette? You know my first feelings aren't usually far wrong.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

mrcrabbs i confirm he is not papa-surf, Sim5 is from india,

Schon, i dn't know how to approach this one, so i hope you dont mind waiting while i discuss with the other mods and maybe even refer i to kreso.

i will post here when i have some decision.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:12 am
bungoo
Planetoid

Hello all!

Thank you bill.

I was thinking leaving the galactic comunity if this kind of behavior will not have any response. It abuses the basic trust peaple like me give and its not funny. If you wont deall whith these phenomenon although its coming from a former mode( it started when he still was a mode) it will encourage ather peaple acting the same and the resolt will be bad galactic whith less good peaple. I really hope this time somthing will be done. I do not post manny complaint but when im been decepted by a top player thet was just a week ago a mode it is a very bad sigh. this is not another empti complaint. The trust of the comunity was given to sim and this is what he is doing.
Clean Galactic!

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:14 am
bezma2

Sorry Bungoo , but I dont agree with you in this case . First , you can not prove that he was , or not in ( join game) . This happends many time to all of us . We wont to play with one player and you get game with other one . Second , why you wanted to play with him several times if you knew that he is not in . ( After 2-3 times you are aware that he is not in , and even than , you cant be shure that he is in or not ) . And for finish , what is bad in play with other players if that happend .
P.S. If you are shure ( and you cant be and cant prove that ) just dont ask him to play with you in future . And , i dont understand this leaving talk . You will leave GM for stuff like this ?. I dont think so . You are a good player and stuff like this can not be the reason to leave this beatifull game . Regards Bez

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:27 am
judd
Planet

I am confused here, sim has always acted with the highest levels if integrity and honesty.

This sounds very unlike him and not an action i would consider him doing.

However it can't be ruled out nor proven.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 am
bungoo
Planetoid

True, i can not prove but the chat loog are open for modes. I asked his 2 play again because i did trust him and assume thet its not likly the a mode will do it on porpes. The last time i just wanted to chack him out and he done it again. Second, I like 2 play players thet there rank is closer 2 me like must players here.
and finaly its not about haw good of a player am i but how the comunity looks and how fair it is and if i will see thet its going bad thet clique of peaple protecting one another although they 2 knaw thet one gone bad i simly dont want to take part in such comunity no metter if im a top player or just a noob.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 am
bungoo
Planetoid

True, i can not prove but the chat loog are open for modes. I asked his 2 play again because i did trust him and assume thet its not likly the a mode will do it on porpes. The last time i just wanted to chack him out and he done it again. Second, I like 2 play players thet there rank is closer 2 me like must players here.
and finaly its not about haw good of a player am i but how the comunity looks and how fair it is and if i will see thet its going bad thet clique of peaple protecting one another although they 2 knaw thet one gone bad i simly dont want to take part in such comunity no metter if im a top player or just a noob.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:36 pm
sim5
Planet

Bungoo ru a kid if not than have a drink . Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:14 pm
ingeras
Moon

I think that what happened with sim was pure accident it can happen for all of us....
i have played sim several times he is a good and honest player , he is one of the players that dont care for points, he play with all players and no matter for him if the other player have more less points than his points.
Like i said at the begening i think it was a pure accident.
ing

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:17 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: It has happened to me too Reply with quote

Sim and a few others have done this to me before, I just make note of who does it and wait the next time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
It is sad though that some find it amusing to do this to others.
Its a game, if they do it, let it go and move on to the next game and remember the lesson learned and by who.
Leaving the game for this shouldnt happen, i know its irritating but this game is on its way back up and those that do such things will be noted and weeded out.

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm
Magflag12
Moon

Bungoo, how long did it take to bring you to the game with lower players when you clicked join game? Because I mean if it was instantly, it sounds like there were just muliple people wanting to have a game at the same time, whereas you waited 4-8 seconds it would be more likely to be on purpose.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ok , after much deiberation with all the mods, i agree that no action can be taken here, Schon.
i hope you do stick around as you have only just come back and others are returning plus many new plyers are coming now.
if you feel sim has done you out of a game then just dont play with him anymore but i cannot issue any punishment for this, UNLESS someone actually states they are doing it on purpose