Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Removal of mods
      All times are GMT  

Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Removal of mods Reply with quote

Hi all.
over the past few weeks since i have been back ive been monitoring the place and making changes as i see fit.
now i am going to make another decision and change which will freshen up the place and i thank all moderators who are being removed, for their hard work, and input over their time here.

i just think it is going to benefit the game to bring in new faces and give the game new ideas, and bring more entusiasm back to the game.
the following are moderators are the ones being removed as of this post:-

Sim5
DavidNobre
Toyster
Xcite

i would like to thank all of these players for their time, and would like to see other players show their gratitude.

Thanks again

Gaz

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: Re: Removal of mods Reply with quote

Good luck & hope change will improve gm

No expectations, no disappointments.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the moderator Johnny around still?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

I must to confess i am very surprised with ur decision bill.Im not talking about u take me as a mod, we all know its a hard job and u must look for the best team for gm, and if i wasnot ok for the team u did the best option.I am just very upset for the way u made it, no pms , no email no msg from msn or skype, u just did it with total fault of comunication, seens like u dont respect me and others who spent too many time for make it a better place.Anyway i want to thank all who trusted me and liked my work here.i did my best to make all fair and see gm a better place.I feel sorry for miss these weeks but i had some conetion prob,i couldnot avoid it but its ok.Gl for u guys who stay there.Regards David

Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

From the new generation of moderators do any speak spanish or a foreign language?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:05 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

No man it was just me

Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

no new mods are in place , asi feel myself and trace doin a vry good job, and judd is just biding his time tll some fool needs, banning.,

the decision was made to freshen up community and game , and we certainly are seeing numbers grow once again.

as for foreign speaking moderators i feel as this is an english influenced game then it can only carry on going to new heights once again.

soon a decision will be made about new moderators will b made, and tournaments will be restructured and running once again very soon.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 am
YAAAHOOOO3

Are there many non English speaking players
who play the game? If so are there often instances
were complaints are filed against these players
and it becomes necessary to check game logs
written in a foreign language? If this is the case
it would seem beneficial to have moderators who
can quickly translate. It has been pointed out
the moderators spends lots and lots of time at
this job and if there were multilingual moderators
this would seem to be a plus Smile

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

well as experiancedin the last yar of david being moderator i have see him deal with maybe 5 complaints all together and thats being generous, s basically what im saying is, i thing at the moment between me and trace and judd, we're doin a great job,
and another point, look at forum activity in last 3days.

i say no more.

oh
p.s
there has been no complaints on forum in any other language than english that i have seen.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:35 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Ok Bill now u annoyed me a lot, 5 complains agaisnt me? are u talking about Helens complains(we all know her reasons to do it) or about fake bill complains?The only reason i didnot logged in for 3 days was coz MY CONECTION IS BEING REPAIRED and i warned all others mods about it, if i cant sign in for somedays coz my conection is in trouble what can i do? Yes, of course u dont have nothing about brazilians here on forum, of course u dont, all brazilians stuff are in my OWN home Page for brazilians cases, ive made a big Comunitty on Orkut(coz every1 here acess there) explaining rules , advices for matchs,cheat trades and punishments and all those stuff.Man will stop for now coz it seem wast of time.Ill say Gl for others mods who i like a lot and good lucky for all comunity, but u bill, u lost all my respect for actioning like a little man,ur a head mod and should action like one..Thanks for all who pmed me saying good things,ive really loved that thank u all. No more things to say David

Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:08 am
YAAAHOOOO3

These are my last comment on this
order of business as it is apparent
some type of decision has already
been made and GM is headed
in a new direction.
Since Bill is the head moderator
it is understandably best for him to
pick his moderator team he can work
best with. The last 2 things I don't
understand is...
for one this:

Bill2k06 wrote:

p.s
there has been no complaints on forum in any other language than English that i have seen.

This speaks about complaints in
the forum except what about
situations arising in the game chats
and the lobby when players are
speaking in a foreign language
and a complaint arises where one
player claims something inappropriate
was said. How does an English only
moderator deal with a situation such
as this if the chat logs are in a foreign
language?

Finally is the moderator Johnny or
Jonjonny the token back up 5th
moderator or the puppet moderator?
Seriously I don't get it does he actively
moderate still b/c I haven't seen him
ne where......

Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Jhony and Jonjony are diff persons , Jhony = mia or Farsouth(woman) and Jonjony is a 14yo guy

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:22 pm
Magflag12
Moon

I just thought something need some clearing up...

David I do not think that Bill was saying that there were complaints made AGAINST you, I think that he was saying that there only 5 complaints in which YOU handled. I just wanted to make sure that you understood that.

Also, I would just like to know the reason why no contact was made among these 4 mods? I mean I have all respect for you Bill, but why is it nothing was said to these mods before this happened? I am just wondering...

Thanks
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:02 pm
bezma2

Post subject: I see and cant beleave you did it Bill Reply with quote

Bill .
I think we need an explanation from you for the things you did and do from the day you become head mod . I didnt mail and ask Kreso to put you as head mod so you can do here whatever you wont . First , what is this refresh thing for mods . Sim5 and David did and do good things for this community and you cant deny that . We all said once that we need more mods than we have and now we have five active mods ( without me as lobby mod ) , and we need 2-3 more . David and Sim can do what they did in past...tournaments and David with portugesse language .Do they disturb anyone ? Is there a problem that they stay mods. You and Trace with complain sector , Judd and me for lobby till Judd learn how to resolve complain problems and all mods stuf .
X-cite like I see , dont wont to be mod any more , Mia didnt show up and thats all . You still have Husky .... or not ?
. We need 2-3 more mods to help You , Trace and Judd .
Now , tell to this community what are your intentions . We didnt wote for dissmis of any of the moderators becouse we think they are ok . ( the prizes of tournaments are not ok but its not their fault ) .
I respect your job here , all you done and all you will do in future , but ,
if You have intentions to do here whatever you like , that is not going to happend . This is not Your game Bill , and you are not alone here . This is a GM community and in all communitys there is democracy and the right to participate in all changes of the game and other things . I assure you that Iam in constant contact with Kreso and I wont hesitate to tell him what are you trying to do here . I politely ask you to reconsider your moves about mods . They did and will do the best for this community and they dont deserve treatment like you just did to them . Please , dont play God here . You have respect from almost all community and you dont need to improve yourself . I respect you and your work here in past and that is the reason I ask Kreso to put you to be head mod and you know that . Regards Bez

Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:55 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Magflag12 wrote:
I just thought something need some clearing up...

David I do not think that Bill was saying that there were complaints made AGAINST you, I think that he was saying that there only 5 complaints in which YOU handled. I just wanted to make sure that you understood that.

Oh ty ur right, i was a little bit upsed and just did the wrong conclusion.But for brazilian complains as i said before i have my own home page on ´´ORKUT´´ to care about their problems and i couldnot make much when i was just a lobby monitor, id start helping now when i get my connection repaired and thanks god its ok now, can access internet safely Very Happy

Magflag12 wrote:
Also, I would just like to know the reason why no contact was made among these 4 mods? I mean I have all respect for you Bill, but why is it nothing was said to these mods before this happened? I am just wondering...

Its the worse part,i feel totally desrespected coz bill and me arent stragers, we were used to be friends not just boss and worker, it wouldnot be the end of the world if he whisper me on lobby, pm me on forum or talk with me on Msn Messegers, id probably disagree with that but id understand.He made me totally sad yesterday with his action.Anyway its over now, ty bez for ur nice words to me, ive really enjoyed that. Regards from ur Friend David