Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Spammers in the forum
      All times are GMT  

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Fort
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically u r saying that husky did a bad thing by lying? Thanks bezma.

Anyway I was just clarifying that i did not spam. I do not think its any wrong to clear your name from grey areas.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:47 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

it werent me who opened it again it was fort, i think to clear his name

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 pm
MrCrabbs

Let's please not censor this thread Bez. Recently, the fake Bill deleted a lot of content from these forums. I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have some idea what has been happening here, and since we don't have a history to rely on, it is surely a good thing if people can defend themselves from accusations, or alternatively offer evidence for accusations.

It is especially important to talk about this, because the episode was so serious a problem to GM, and we should want to get to the bottom of it, and stop it from ever happening again. We can only do that by getting things out in the open.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:36 pm
bezma2

Fort - I didnt said nothing basically and Iam not accuseing anyone . Dont take my words to make your own conclusion . In that time everybody did something wrong , and I mean everybody . Fort , you can not say - I did not do that - and now we must beleve you didnt .
The same goes for Husky . He can not say with no proof - Fort did it - and we must beleve that . Anyone who knows you , knew that you didnt do that so , you dont have a need to proof that you didnt spam . When someone is in bad relation , accusations comes from both side .
MrCrabbs - First of all You must know that fake Bill didnt delete anything . He was spaming here and all moderators fight against him deleting his posts but with no power which they have now ( bann him from forum ) . Fake Bill dont have nothing to do with situation in that time . If we are going to reopen all topic , posts , from that time I dont see the end . Many of us was accused and banned , someone with reason , but someone with no reason . Are we going to open a new episode of who was wright and who was wrong ? I think its a bad think to do for the future of GM . What you think Bill ?

Last edited by bezma2 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:59 pm
MrCrabbs

Bez - if fake Bill was only spamming, but not deleting threads, who has been deleting them? Quite a lot of peoples time and effort went into posts that are now gone.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:12 pm
bezma2

MrCrabs -, you obviously was away for long time . Fake BILL is not Bill2k06 , and he cant delete post . He was a kidd who did a lot of mess in last three months . The moderators delete his posts , and spammers post as well . The delited posts and topics are gone and we cant and wont bring them back . Please , dont go back . Its no use to reopen old wounds . Lets all go to the better future of GM community , with new and old mods , with their new power to prevent bad things on forum and in the game .

Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:13 am
YAAAHOOOO3

What exactly did Fort do? Fort was my favorite moderator.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:28 am
MrCrabbs

I'm getting quite annoyed now bez. Whatever I say, it seems you reply with "let's just let the past be in the past".

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:14 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

mrcrabbs, th answer to your question is , either myself or husky, or kreso deleted posts from the forum in which BLLL spammed and wrote vulgar commet evrywhere, also a player called Tonyr01 was here and somehow the posts which were ''good'' posts got caught up in the crossfire and they have been deleted and i am sorry the ''good'' posts have gone,
i take responsibility for them going, this enabling us to either give you all someone to shout at, or peace of mind knowin they didnt just vanish .

i hope this answers your may times askd question mrcrabbs

as for you yaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooo please dont come here writing love or hate for players past/present as this discussion was opened for a reason, and your post was not an iota of constructive forum use

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:37 am
MrCrabbs

Caught up in the crossfire seems an unsatisfactory explanation, but it is at least an explanation.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

all the topics here were getting full of abuse and to go through each and every one deleting just one post or upto 5in each on could have taken a constant week to filter it all out.
the easiest option which was no the best , was to delete the topics and unfortunately these good topics were removed also.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 pm
MrCrabbs

*Sheds a tear*

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 am
fingerbun
Planet

Ha, yes I remember the spam scandal. From memory Husky & Aussie's 'leads' lead them to Fort.

How you ask? They found out the spammer was from India. And only 13 billion people live there so it must be Fort right?

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:03 pm
Fort
Planet

fingerbang wrote:
Ha, yes I remember the spam scandal. From memory Husky & Aussie's 'leads' lead them to Fort.

How you ask? They found out the spammer was from India. And only 13 billion people live there so it must be Fort right?

Lol correction. As per other moderator spammer was from china. But then when it comes to accusations, whats china whats india. Laughing

Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:28 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

13 bilions? lol tought it was JUST(not much) 1 bilion and something else..haahahah ...Fort welcome back...when can we play a big 4p again?Fort are um a Dalit? we have a big novel talkin about it and i am just wondering if u believe on that or if u just think that have no sence