Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Can someone stop this tours with big prizes every month ?
      All times are GMT  

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to stop this guys. I won't ever take sides as I get on well with you all.
Bez made this thread trying to raise an issue that he had seen. Helen likewise has raised many issues for the good of GM. But you two just don't get on, then add young bill into it and well the above posts is what happens.

At some point someone has to just ignore the other completely. Any post you feel the need to retaliate to, the moment you do, you have in fact lost the argument. This is because it was posted in order to get a reaction, don't react and then the argument can't start, so therefore you win (if that's how you want to see it).

I challenge you, totally ignore what you don't like....don't even acknowledge it. The other person doesn't have an argument if you don't argue back.

Please quit it guys, you are all way way better people than this.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 pm
bezma2

You are wright Trace but In one case you are completely wrong . I open this thread after I , for 2-3 months totaly ignored Helen and fake BILL and didnt post in any topic where they post . ( It is not to easy to ignore fake BILL becouse he is in all of them in any topic ) . It was I who open my last thread months ago ( before this one ) when Helen ruin it in the same way he did it now . She was then , like now , far away from topic theme only to flam and nothing else .That time Gaz put us in the same position like you did it now . Both guilty . Gaz said then . Stop flaming both of you or I will ban you both .
So , like it happend then , it was repeated here . And this time you put the both thing
I only want to say.....I open this thread to put my opinion , and expect from other members to put their coment and opinions about prizes money in tournaments .
Helen put her flaming posts like she do always and way out of topic...
Fake BILL again act like , he is God himself , and put his threats against both of us and what you do ... You did the same and again put on both of us the same guilty like I was the one who started all this... And thats not fair . If you re-read my posts in this thread you will se that every my post finish with the same words .... stay on topic theme , please .
And I will ask You what would you do if someone constantlly put post in your threads only to flam and to ruin your topic ? What would you do Trace ? I can answer to you on that question .... the same I did . The minute she come in my thread , you can forget about it . And you know why ? Becouse she can write and do in my threads whatever she wants .
After Big Bang , she have the privilege to moan and flam in all my threads ( and not only mine ) without wornings . And in the end , we are both guilty . Did I post in her threads in las 2-3 months ...no .... Than , how come we are both guilty ?
But . Trace . You know names of my new accounts . I will stop with posting on forum becouse I try to do that for a long time and now its time to go . Helen and fake BILL are the good stimulation for quit posting on forum .
Helen...becouse she is only moaning and flaming on forum
And fake BILL ......hehe .... there is nothing to say about him . He do all by himself .... no more coment for the kid .
Oh , I almost forgot ...... Big Bang = The day David ( thanks God ) broke with Helen
Bye all . Regards Bez .

Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 pm
trace567

It's not about blame bez. I don't see it that way, nor will any issues between two players ever change the fact I like them both.

If somebody says something against you its human nature to retaliate in defense, we all do it, every single human has and does (including me).

However if you look at an argument in terms of power. Replying in certain ways then passes the power back. The moment someone says something nasty, you are actually the person with the power. You choose how to reply, or if to. By replying defensively you then pass that power back, and the retaliation continues. Like a tennis match, ball passing to each other. But if you don't pass the ball back when its thrown at you, the game ends.

I don't want to see anyone leave the forum, or be put on a ban. You and Helen are both nice people, both wanting whats best for the GM game.

Hope that made some sense.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Bez plz just ignore her , Helen stop flamin on here.Lets keep the topic...its all about HIGH PRIZES.One more comment away from the topic just to flame ill issue a ban.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 pm
BlLL

bezma2 wrote:
It was Bill - Gaz , not you fake BILL ...
Fake BILL ....
I can replay to you in 10 pages but I wont . You are all over the place and its not your fault .Unfortunately, forum is free for everyone , so , its open to you too . You come here in right time for you (after Big Bang and after your baby sitter went on hollydays ) and you think that noone can do nothing against you .You are acting like you are the owner of GM but I can ensure you... You are still here only becouse Kreso have no time to come here , but , he will , and very soon , beleve me . So , enjoy your staying here as much as you can . I know that GM is all you have in your life , Without GM you will return to a real life and you will find your baby sitter waiting for you with worm milk .
And one more thing . About your treath for my ban . You know where you can stick that . Iam not afraid to be banned becouse ,.... After Big Bang and the day you show up , the forum become the place for avoid in big steps and , now I post here only if something is wrong and to give my contribute to GM COMMUNITY , and not any more like in good old days ....for contribute to GM community but , also , for fun and to enjoy in chat with friends and new members .....( Fun !!! Friends !!! ... Do you know what that words mean fake BILL)?? .
And stop with your interfier in any God damn topic . Return to your baby sitter and give her a message from me ......Dont let fake BILL alone in dark and without worm milk ... never again .
P.S. Did anyone ask you , fake BILL , to come here in this topic and post . No . So , if you dont like our lovely chat , go away . Akt your roule of God somewere else , not in my topic . And stay on topic theme if you want to contribute something for GM COMMUNITY .

WTF grand pa
i asked you to act like some one at your age should which is more MATURE. and i request u not to flame. DAM you are stupid too.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:37 pm
bezma2

Hey , fake BILL the kid . For you I have only two words ... {f-word} you !¨!! ..... And one more thing ... {f-word} you !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. {f-word} you !!!!!!

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm
YAAAHOOOO3

Sad

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

If this topic will continue to go this way, I'll be forced to lock it.

Husky

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm
bezma2

Husky , This topic is history .
This topic was ruined long time ago , as soon as Helen and fake BILL show up . So , for me , you can close it , but the main reason and question stays . The prizes for the tournaments are to big and something must be done about that .

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

bezma2 wrote:
Hey , fake BILL the kid . For you I have only two words ... {f-word} you !¨!! ..... And one more thing ... {f-word} you !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. {f-word} you !!!!!!

you seem to think you haave a monopoly on the forum and can curse whenever you want...iYOU ruined the topic with your disgusting mlanguage

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm
bezma2

Out of topic again . And flaming again . Nothing new from you . love you