Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Suggestions trades and auctions.
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Post subject: trades and auctions. Reply with quote

Is, I think, trade ruins the game for most people who are not involve in it. Thus, I think trades should be limited in game. Auction of certain properties by the player who owns them could also be considered limited like trades.
For example, trades should be allowed to be offered every certain time for a certain time. For me, I think trades should be allowed to be offered every 10 minutes for a couple of minutes and then you have to wait 10 minutes again to offer trades in a couple of minutes and on and on. For this, the game should automatically tell us when trades are open and trades are closed for offer in the middle of our screen in game. We can do the same thing to auction as well.

If this is too strict, or too confusing, or too hard to do, then I have got an easier way to limit trading and auctions.
Dormitory is a lame place where nothing happens when you land on it. I suggest that a landing site like Dormitory can be a place to open and close trades. So lets say this...

We start the game where trading and auctioning properties is disabled. When a player lands on Dormitory for the first time in the game, all trades and auctions are open. If another player will land on Dormitory later on for the second time in the game, he/she will close all trades and auctions in the game automatically. A player who would land on Dormitory for the third time in the game, would enable trading and auctioning properties like landing on Dormitory for the first time in the game. Laning Dormitory for the fourth time, would close. Fifth time would open. Sixth time would close. And so on...
Then, Dormitory would be a landing site that plays a role in the game. Laughing

So what do you think people? Do not tell me this is unnecessary. It could be use to partially prevent cheating in trades between 2 players in a 3,4,5 player game. I hope you understand my proposal.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:25 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

just a comment on your signature,
you are banned because you are a very annoying player,
in the space of 2 weeks i had 8 complaints about you , and within 5minutes of me being logged on GM i seen you flaming arguments, and also after 3 or 4 warnings by me you carried on , then and only then after i told you , that you will be banned for 30days after you log off, do you start listening to me ,
so do your ban dutifully and come back with no complaints,

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Why you write in public? Is very embarrasing for me. Embarassed
Write in private. Is not nice... Crying or Very sad

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:03 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

no i will not write in public, i will name and shame the people who i receive constant complaints about,
you are very quickly becoming one of the fools that rife this place with such bad feeing , after a few years here i thought you may be a bit more mature

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:31 am
tatoom
Planetoid

LOL! You dont know nothing about me. This is the internet. Can you stop being a fool yourself now? Laughing

Mature, immature.... whatever... Rolling Eyes

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:17 pm
BlLL

tatum shut the {f-word} up!!!

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm
tatoom
Planetoid

^ Please ban that person. He/she is spamming everywhere to get attention and trying to be popular! Mad

We should seriously make a new proposal in the forums: the person who started a topic is able to delete posts he/she doesnt want to be on his/her topic with evidence to why not Exclamation
I seriously think the fake BILL should be slapped.