Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat Trading - tinymonstar & wallace6000
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 am
TrueBoss1
Asteroid

Post subject: Cheat Trading - tinymonstar & wallace6000 Reply with quote

To whom it may concern,

I just finished a 4 player game that started at 6pm MST approximately and ended at 7:40pm MST. The players involved where Practise, tinymonstar, trueboss1 (myself), and wallace6000. tinymonstar and wallace accused me of using two computers and playing the role of Practise as well as the role of my account trueboss1. I was offended by the accusation and was bludgeoned in the chat by tiny and wallace, both rudely accusing and name calling. I ignored them and when I did this, they started making ridiculous trades. First, wallace gave tiny all of the extractors for 100. Then, I stopped ignoring them to question the cheat trade. At this time, wallace gave tiny all of his owned properties for very cheap, I do not recall the exact price but it was ridiculous. At this point tiny had +/- 5000, so he was able to build houses on each of the properties that he had acquired from wallace. The oranges, the purples, the extractors, the utils, he had everything at this point. Wallace then resigned from the game and left tinymonstar to finish the game with a devastating advantage.

Please review the game and nullify any points lost from my account and any gained for tinymonstar. Also, please check my IP and Practise IP and show these guys that I was not cheating.

Thank you,

TrueBoss1

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:21 am
tinymonstar
Asteroid

Post subject: trueboss1 is the cheater Reply with quote

trueboss1 was the one cheating. read the chat and watch the game in real time..
he was cheating with his second account/computer username "Practise"

Practise never upgraded... just fed trueboss1,,, gave him 8k in like a fewmins... i don't even know the other guy in the game.. but when i typed my suspicions, he agreed that trueboss1 was cheating with 2 accounts. it was so blatant...disgusting
the other guy decided to intiative a defensive strike on trueboss1's cheating. now trueboss1 comes here to complain because he told us he would,,, not bec ause it is legitimate.. he was the one cheating. ur a noob dude.. an obvious noob and an even more obvious cheater. Sad

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 am
tinymonstar
Asteroid

Post subject: liar Reply with quote

lol... and his account of the game is innaccurate.... u dirty liarcheater

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

this time i will let this complaint go as i cannot see any wrog doing in the game , apart from the extractors trade,
please keep the game clean and chat clean and we'll have a happier life on GM

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:29 am
TrueBoss1
Asteroid

Bill,

How can you let this go? It was an outrageous cheat and was completely uncalled for. You can look into the accusation that I was using two computers, it is completely false.

Thank you,

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

boss i have banned tinymonsta for 30 days because of cheat trades and also abuse in lobby,
after writing my last post in this topic i was looking over a few of his games and his general behaviour and he does not belong here with such language and way of playing , the 1st ban is severe at 30 days , but if he does anything again then it will be reaised to 60 days , then 90 etc etc for every wrong doing now ,

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Bill, for how many days you ban me?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:44 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

i have banned you for 30 days because of your intolerant behaviour in the lobby , after many complaints about yourself , and then a continued personal attack on a player last night after i asked you to stop makes this ban valid

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 pm
tatoom
Planetoid

You a joke me??? IS 30 days IS MY LIFE! Evil or Very Mad

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

ow 28 days and counting you will be back soon , and maybe you will learn a valuable lesson if not then you will be banned for 60 days next time