Planetoid

Post subject: CHEAT TRADE Reply with quote

5p game with the following:

snarf
goiano_brasil
Jarae_aka_BITEME_16
BATGIRL
transcrrrmrm (something like that)

snarf gave away all his whites when he was clearing losing to goiano_brasil for a brown due 2 the fact that he doesnt like biteme b/c she blocked him from getting his properties in a previous game which is what ur suppose 2 do. He already knew he was gonna lose so after he made the cheat trade THEN he decides to resign. BITEME would have won if it hadnt been for this so instead she got 2nd. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:23 am
BlLL

Post subject: Reply with quote

to be very honest with you this is normal business. everybody would have done the same. take it easy its just a game.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:34 am
KrazyMonkiee16
Planetoid

well i wouldnt have, i would have just quited instead of messing up the game!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:37 am
BlLL

well then why did you messed up his or her previous game? he or she is still kind to you since s/he could have made an even much more unfair trade. So let this be your lesson and do not play with someone that you have blocked etc. Wink

Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 am
BlLL

read about what constitues to a cheat trade by bill the mod. this certainly is a clean game I would say. you can be happy to be at 2nd place. also how can you tell you would have won. I once have all greens and reds and 3 whites and lost to full utilities and orange and turquoise.
anyways let us just have fun and forgot about the complains.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 am
KrazyMonkiee16
Planetoid

uhh..i have psychic visions? and i did have 1st..if u look back..i lost by 5 dollarz i think..so ha! but yeah ur right...

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:50 am
toonz
Ex Moderator

nah snarf a sore losing cheater.... has done it every game we've played. like when i was playing with snarf, joker and some noob in a 4p, snarf had no possible monopolies and I had let them have my brown after they over bid on it. I had red fully upgraded with money 2 spare, joker had purple but needed money and the noob was um... doin something.

Once snarf was in definate last they bought blue from joker giving him all the money they had... then gave the noob cyan 4 free in an attempt 2 screw me over and quit the game... I ended up having 2 fake joker out with my last brown and let the noob hav blue so that I could get yellow

In the end I got lucky and won, but its not about winning 2 me, its about a good game. Not writing this 2 get ppl in trouble... just saying that snarf is a sore losing baby, and should not be played against if u plan on having a good game and not having 2 give them w.e they want just so they dont hav a trading tantrum...