Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments My first book
      All times are GMT  

Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:05 pm
BlLL

Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry uri that the topic has changed direction. I am still very interested in your book. let me know when it is up for sale I will buy one from you of course with your signature Smile

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:50 pm
FalconPunch
Moon

BlLL wrote:
thats non of ur biz falcon bi.ch. beter you keep distance. its only between me and finger....

It doesn't matter if you censor 1 letter of a word, you're still using it, and it's still an insult. I suggest you stop being a hypocrite and flaming people, namely me.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:36 pm
BlLL

i treat people how they treat me. Who claims or states i am gothic girl (or similar). u r the one who started to flame me and now u r insulted ? Laughing . be warned i can be very mad.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm
FalconPunch
Moon

BlLL wrote:
i treat people how they treat me. Who claims or states i am gothic girl (or similar). u r the one who started to flame me and now u r insulted ? Laughing . be warned i can be very mad.

I'd like you to show me where I flamed you. I just asked people if they thought you were the same person as DepressedGothGirl. You used a vulgar slang for a female dog to address me. I just don't understand what your logic is there, and how you were "treating me how i treat you". If somebody shakes your hand, you'd murder them for touching you, and say it was their fault? That makes absolutely no sense.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:52 am
fingerbun
Planet

His not gothicgirl... She had alot better grammer.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 am
BlLL

FalconPunch wrote:

BLLL = Depressed Goth Girl?

to claim or indicate that someone is a not so very popular person even at the other sex is an insult. much worse than calling you as a *****

Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 am
BlLL

also wear you glasses I typed BlLL not BLLL. Cool

Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm
FalconPunch
Moon

BlLL wrote:
FalconPunch wrote:

BLLL = Depressed Goth Girl?

to claim or indicate that someone is a not so very popular person even at the other sex is an insult. much worse than calling you as a *****

fingerbang, it's a possibility that he could just be trolling in a different disguise or persona.
blll, a question is different from a claim, if you do not know what a question mark is, don't be surprised when people don't take your posts very seriously.
l and L is the same letter, get over yourself and stop flaming.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:51 am
BlLL

indicating is worse enuff. why dont you just pm and ask me instead of saying i m mite bethe very unwelcomed person. in regards of the lll I will only ask you to refer to me with the same letter size as BlLL and not blll (or fake bill or wse. Thats a disrespect.
can I say Falcon punch = *****? thats the same what you did to me. now shut-up.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:03 pm
FalconPunch
Moon

BlLL wrote:
indicating is worse enuff. why dont you just pm and ask me instead of saying i m mite bethe very unwelcomed person. in regards of the lll I will only ask you to refer to me with the same letter size as BlLL and not blll (or fake bill or wse. Thats a disrespect.
can I say Falcon punch = *****? thats the same what you did to me. now shut-up.

No, you can't say that, because either way it's a vulgar word. I'm pretty sure DepressedGothGirl was more welcomed than you, so you should feel flattered by that comparison. As far as your name, I recall you told me that calling you BLLL was fine, just not "fake bill". I don't really understand why you changed your mind, maybe time of the month?

Kreso is the only one who has the power to ban people from posting on the forums and he's busy, so that's the only reason you're still around.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 pm
BlLL

either u cant or u wont try to understand. U r hopeless. btw I never said its of to type bLLL. I have never ever changed my position.
dont write here again cos i ll just ignore stupiod bitches like u

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:26 pm
FalconPunch
Moon

But that's what it is, it's B, followed by 3 of the 12th letter of the alphabet.

Look up "l" on wikipedia, it's not an "I". You're calling me stupid, and it doesn't seem like you're familiar with the alphabet yourself, especially judging from how incoherent your last post sounded.

"btw I never said its of to type bLLL" like...what does that even mean? Also, are you gonna get offended that I don't understand what you say? Seems like every little thing offends you, and you think that gives you the right thing to say or do anything you want to people. Look up the Charles Manson interviews on youtube, he makes the same kinds of justifications you do. You should really look out as far as what kind of path you're heading down. Next thing you know you'll be murdering people because they looked at you wrong.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm
judd
Planet

Right, i've seen enough.
You pair, get a room.
Sort it out over PM, ok.
Not interested in dirty washin in public.
BILL, PM plese if you disagree.
I don't want you all falling out ok.
Finger, stop using that vulgar login.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 pm
DragonBanker
Asteroid

GRATZ and i wish you good luck with book Very Happy

Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:29 am
bungoo
Planetoid

hello all!

thank you DragonBanker and thank you GRATZ.proud

To David Nobre: I must decline your extremely generous offer from yesterday. Your saying thet you will accept my previous terms and agree playing "THETIME""using "DAVIDNOBRE" if he wins "DAVID2P". well, i't is not fair. even if I as "THETIME" will win there will still be more then 100k
difference between you and me.
David, you deserv beening No.1 not only because of your skills as a player but for your generosity and good spirit.
I love you man.
please forgive me peaple for my broken English.

Schon