Too much disconnection
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:04 am
HHHfan
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kensingtonworkshop, i very specifically said that i wasnt telling anyone how to raise thier kids first of all. second of all, ok u loosen the speech restrictions we lose a few people. i say you would gain more than ud lose, thats my bet. i already also said i could be wrong, but i sincerely doubt it. anyone could admit that any teenager who hasnt heard a cuss word, to say that they have been sheltered would be like saying china was a little tiny country. no offense, but at least when i was that age, wed heard it all, and i can say that, i mean i hear strange stuff all the time that makes me say now ive heard it all, but as far as bad language went, we all knew it and used it constantly when our parents werent around. im merley suggesting, the same is no doubt true here and i really think it would boost the players if such bans were loosened, but i already said that and im not gonna defend my position anymore on this matter. you are each entitled to your own opinion. Twisted Evil

Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:56 am
kensingtonworkshop
Planetoid

No worries HHH....for my opionion I say ban players who can only communicate with foul language. I don't care if they never play again. I am a lot older than 13 - and I have heard and seen plenty (!), but I don't come on here to listen to that either....

Cheerio ! Very Happy

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

Yeap, it's for the best we have here polite and well manered players than abusers. Wink

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am
HHHfan
Moon

ok, yeah u guys may be right, but it may be worth mentioning that i said LOOSEN the restrictions, not remove them altogether. for example, one evening we were haveing an interesting and very funny conversation between about five people which had me darn near falling off my chair. people were threatening to turn us all in cause some of the people on the conversation were being i dont even know i guess offensive. nobody was turned in, however the point i am makeing is yes if someone comes in and just types profanitys, by all means, ban em, but people who are reacting to situations and conversations, im not pickin on u husky, i swear to god, but unfortunately it is a wonderful example of what i mean here, stuff like that should be let go in my view. that is all im saying. Twisted Evil

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 am
HHHfan
Moon

i just realized i didnt finish my idea there that baltimore incident is what im refering to. Laughing

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:57 am
mikefuson
Planetoid

HHH I know my son hears and sees things that I don't allow here. I was once 13 as well and raised 7 kinds of hell. But I can control what he sees and hears in my home. That's why I let him play this game. Hopefully you do the same for your kids, if you have no kids hopefully 1 day you will. That's all I was saying. By the way triple H rules buddy (No I don't let my son watch wrestling either).
Mike

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 am
YAAAHOOOO3

message flagged for further review of ban advocacy...... 3 significant points made in this post.