Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Off Topic Chit Chat Will Tel-Aviv exist in 2008?
      All times are GMT  

Will Tel-Aviv exist in 2008?
Yes
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
I will not be assimilated by this forum
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 pm
KillerK
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

boogaboo wrote:
KillerK wrote:
The fighting will never stop until every single israeli invader is out of palestine.

Yeah and the indians will reclaim the US.
You will have to nuke us, but it will happen at some point, puny right wing religious human.

~1.5 billion muslims in the world, ~5 million israeli zionist pigs.

Go figure.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm
KillerK
Planet

An article discussing the past 40 years of illegal israeli occupation in palestine. Written by an american christian.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=5733[/quote]

Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:59 pm
boogaboo
Moon

lol racist Laughing

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:28 pm
KillerK
Planet

Im not racist. I just have no love for you zionist murdering pigs.

Oh and on another note, funny how Israel play European football isnt it, when they are not even in europe!

Imagine Israel playing against teams in their region. They would not survive very long.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:32 am
tamir
Moon

lol yes

KillerK wrote:

Oh and on another note, funny how Israel play European football isnt it, when they are not even in europe!

Imagine Israel playing against teams in their region. They would not survive very long.

Thats actually very racist saying "zionist murdering pigs."
In war, an army must complete its job, mission, or objective and thats destroying terrorist organizations.
I dont know why Israel would murder people for no reason . It would be considered a waste of time dont you think so?
I think all suiside bombers/ terrorist organizations, their supporters, and all those who teach to hate on other race should not be able to breathe air.
Make your statement before its late! Like here in GM! Wink

Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 am
fingerbun
Planet

A political discussion in the GM forum. Wow!

I would say I have a high understanding on most issues, but this one I do not. Therefore I can’t really post my thoughts; however, it has been a very interesting read so far.

Australia can be an intolerable country sometimes. This issue is not thoroughly discussed by our media. They are all portrayed as terrorists.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 am
fingerbun
Planet

Quote:
that is something in which the eastern side of the world cannot seem to get into their heads. I mean come on, fighting, and dieing for a piece of land'' the ghaza strip''

I think that is a harsh statement Neo.

We are in different cultures, and what seems logical and right to ‘us’ is not always the same for others. If it’s in their culture to die for what they believe in then so be it. As long as they don’t bring it to other countries and cultures I have no worries with it.

Doesn’t the Muslim faith provide a great sense of pride and dedication to give ones life for a cause? The religion has promises of glorious rewards in the after life for committing such acts. I.e. Suicide bombing.

Remember that people have been brought up from childhood being told of this. If you are told something everyday from birth you are going to believe it.

I believe that if any country does not take on this ‘democracy’ form of government, they are automatically deemed a potential threat by the higher powers. Look at how many governments America has successfully overthrown. It’s all a matter of national security. Eliminate the potential threats before they turn into an actual threat.

Now I am not an ‘American hater’ or student activist by any means. There are important issues on both sides of the table.

It’s a sad reality that the media and governments have plagued on the west. That is if they are different to us, they are a terrorist. So many movies about terrorists, over-the-top security measures, terror campaigns and terror alerts creating an orgy of patriotism through us all.

My point being here is that we are trying to change the way the world thinks and acts. To a lot of religions and cultures this is extremely offensive, especially when they have been brought up from birth believing their values and beliefs.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:56 am
KillerK
Planet

tamir wrote:
lol yes

KillerK wrote:

Thats actually very racist saying "zionist murdering pigs."
In war, an army must complete its job, mission, or objective and thats destroying terrorist organizations.
I dont know why Israel would murder people for no reason . It would be considered a waste of time dont you think so?
I think all suiside bombers/ terrorist organizations, their supporters, and all those who teach to hate on other race should not be able to breathe air.

It's not war, it's genocide. But yes, i was harsh in my words, i will accept that, and since writing this i have made good friends with an israeli chap, and he has educated me on certian things i was unaware of e.g. only 10-20% of israelis support zionism.

My anger is with the zionists, not with jews, i have many jewish friends and we are all people of the book and get along really well, and all of us have common hatred for terrorists, whether muslim, christian, jewish, etc etc.

One world, one chance, one love.

*Group hug*

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm
MrCrabbs

Quote:
i have many jewish friends and we are all people of the book and get along really well

Oh dear. Killer you seem to have made some progress since your earlier posts, but mate, people of the book? With this language you implicitly damn everyone who is not 'of the book' to an eternity of exquisite pain. And that is not very nice! I have to agree with Booga on one thing - we are apes - clever ones, but apes.

We evolved from them, yada yada, you know the rest. Drop the book, and seek your wisdom elsewhere. What do you lot share? A belief in a vengeful God, and a Devil who is even worse. It's not even a happy story, much less a plausible one.

Pick up that book that you share, the old testament, and you will find that it is littered with the most extreme and foul acts by this 'God'. Read the Koran, and you will see that it is not much better, being as it is a series of threats should you disobey the Great One, and promises of wondrous rewards if you obey. Read today, it seems childish in the extreme. At the time it was written though, it was hugely important.

Mohammed is the greatest military leader of all time, and the author of one of the finest political documents ever written. He is, however, its author, just as the Bible was written by a mish-mash of powerful men some 300 years after Christ is alleged to have lived in human form. Neither is the word of God, and you can take that as Gospel.

Sorry Killer, but the sky's blue, the earth is round, and I'll not be persuaded otherwise. And I'll not be quietly damned by holy fools.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:07 pm
meg
Planet

Crabbs the whole idea of the bible (or other religious books) are good. If everyone lived by the 10 commandments then the world would be great.

And if you believe in evolution then you probably believe in the big bang theory which no one can explain what caused it... so it still comes back to one unknown cause.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:14 pm
MrCrabbs

Yeah, but science admits what it doesn't know. Religion bs's its way through.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:21 pm
mikefuson
Planetoid

My question for evolution. Where did it all start? There had to be a creator.
Mike

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:19 am
HHHfan
Moon

why did there have to be a creator? if we are soooo complex that we had to be created, what about what created us???? it could just exist right? then, why cant we!!!!? think about it.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:52 am
meg
Planet

we know every starts from something

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:03 am
KillerK
Planet

meg wrote:
Crabbs the whole idea of the bible (or other religious books) are good. If everyone lived by the 10 commandments then the world would be great.

And that is a FACT. Not everyone knows it but when i say people of the book i mean jews, christians and muslims, all 3 of which are told to follow the 10 commandments.

Shame that on the whole they don't though. Confused

1 Thou shall not take any god except one God.
3 Thou shall not use God's name in vain.
4 Thou shall honor thy mother and father.
5 Thou shall not steal.
6 Thou shall not lie or give false testimony.
7 Thou shall not kill.
8 Thou shall not commit adultery.
9 Thou shall not covet thy neighbors
10 Thou shall keep the Sabbath holy.