Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Husky
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Is Husky abusing his power?
yes
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
no
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Fort
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen people buying a property without credits. When you buuy , obviously credits come with it. Reducing credit , 20% commission etc simply distorts the view of person who is analyzing trade.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 pm
KillerK
Planet

And if in ec you sell 2 properties to try and give yourself a chacne, and you consider the fact that you lose credit. in this case he gained 500, lost 400, so only gained 100, and you gained a full set of greens.

How on earth can this be considered fair? Exp since he sold purples for 1900.

I give up.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:14 pm
meg
Planet

HUSKY TO ME IS THE ONLY ONE NOT ABUSING HIS POWERS!! he was the only one who actually put themselves in the abused players shoes and thought of what would be fair and what wouldn't be

and as for the one liner thing (i take some sort of offense seeing as i am notorious for doing that)... some people can justify their actions much easier then others... nothing wrong with that fort...

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 pm
bezma2

Fort wrote:
It was 2 greens for 500 not 100, do not mis represent facts. And yes it benefited both the parties to trade. Fair enough.

It was 2 greens for 100 , becouse you get 400 credits ( i dont mis any fact ) and what benefit to him ? He sell 2 green's for 100 . Benefit ?

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 pm
bezma2

And about Husky I woted no . No becouse he speak in player language in eny ocasion . That was one of the reason I wanted him back to be mod again .
The only thing wrong he and some other mod's do is that sometimes they lock some topic . I do not have nothing against that but i dont like when they do that after saying some coment not related to topic , and than lock it . That is not fair for me . You can't coment someone ( not related to the theme of topic ) and than lock the topic .

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:36 pm
jaord_b
Moon

one thing

I'm with the majority in saying husky is doing a great job modding so are all the other mods I'd say close this topic end it as it has no relivance to bennifit anyone

btw how the hell do you even vote on such things this has me baffled

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:40 pm
KillerK
Planet

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 pm
Fort
Planet

Topic locked. If anyone has problem with working of Husky they are adviced to pm him or bill or kreso.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3