Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Galactic Magnate General Discussion Husky
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Is Husky abusing his power?
yes
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
no
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:14 am
mikefuson
Planetoid

Post subject: Husky Reply with quote

I know I am new to the boards and just started reading them. Therefore I may be out of line but Husky has a bad attitude. Keep in mind I live in Casper, Wyoming and have no idea who Husky is on a face to face basis. However I think he has let his personnal feelings get in his way as a mod. There are 2 different posts I can point to. 1st one is about Fort with a cheat trade I know by the posts we all have seen it. If Fort has made him mad in some way or offended him in some way he should not be allowed to even voice his opinion. 2nd is about cybersex. This entire post was about someone asking for cybersex it then turned out to be about fingerbang. Both of these posts Husky let his personnal feelings interfere. I have seen Husky on other posts requesting people keep to the subject. On both posts he interjected his personnal feelings and then interfere and let these posts go on a witch hunt for these 2 people. I don't believe as a mod he should be able to let his personnal feelings intefere. Husky I am asking you if you have a problem with people let the other mods decide and not post your opinion. You have a great responsibility as a mod to leave the problems at the door. I'm sorry husky but this is what I have noticed.
Mike

Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:27 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

you are out of line..........and havent been round long enough to make this type of judgement of husky.......

Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:38 am
KillerK
Planet

re: sexual content thread

This is what husky wrote:

Husky wrote:
Are you reffering to ITC and The_fingerbang?
They were the only 2 discussing about sexual things in lobby.
If so, you shoud know that Itc (aka Malik) is banned for 10 days starting now.
Fingerbang this is a warning to you: don't use or get in sexual discussions in lobby. Exclamation

And when fingerbang denied being rude, husky produced the chat logs. That was it! Nothing wrong there at all!

re: Traded out of game by sweatheart deals.

All husky said was that he felt fort did not pay enough, and that he would reserve judgement till another mod spoke. He was forced to reiterate this point many times throughout.

And whats wrong with that? I actually agree with husky, fort got the greens too cheap! Especially since the other trade was 1750 net for purples compared to the 100 net for greens in question. I think it was actually quite brave of him to make his feelings known, but at the same time respect the overall decision of the mods......And bill had the final choice, and his decision i disagree with, but that is irrelevant to ur claims, and nothing to do with husky.

As for husky abusing his powers, from the top two threads i absolutely disagree with your statement.

If you were to ask me from my personal experiences with husky, then my response would be slightly different, but still not enough for me to raise a point as you are here with unsubstantiated claims of abuse of power. I will be emailing him in private to sort any differences out shortly. I suggest in future, if you have a problem, you do the same.

Have a good day.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:09 am
mikefuson
Planetoid

I didn't know I could e-mail him in private or I would have. As far as my time in the game and the boards. The way I read these posts everyone has a opinion whether it is 1 day or 100 years. Keep in mind I have no personnal problems with Husky just what I have noticed. As far as sexual content, fingerbang was not even named in the original complaint so how is he even being involved in this. As far as Fort with an illegal trade, the mods made a decision. The right decision was made. I stand by my original post, Husky I believe let's his personnal feelings in. Husky I do apologize. If I knew I could e-mail you this would have never made it to the boards.
Mike

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:49 am
fingerbun
Planet

Wow, I better post here before this topic is locked. My 2 cents is:

I am not touching this with a 10 foot pole

Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:37 am
chakde7605
Planetoid

wow
dude i dont think so.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:56 am
Fort
Planet

Thats why we have system of deciding by moderators' votes in complicated issues. For my case, it was farsouth and bill saying it was not unfair as against husky saying it was unfair, so please do not point out any one for that decision. Only person who has absolute powers apart from admin is bill, but he never uses it without consulting other mods, probably thats what makes him better of the lot. Each of us are entitled to a opinion, so is husky and so is mikefusion.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 am
jaord_b
Moon

nice response fort

I did disagree with some of his observations but hey thats his apinion

I'm also glad that you were proven innicent of unfair game play I like the term bill used he said people should play with their heads not their hearts I think those words a very powerful

Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:02 am
Fort
Planet

Thanks jarod.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 am
muffinhead
Planet

Who r the 4 who voted yes. Only one response. Explain y if u said so.

ps i voted no because he is generally a great personallity who also has a serious side at the same time which the game needs

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:44 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

i still disagree with the decision .......... and bill is just a mere human as the rest of us too..........and as for playing with your head and not your heart ........that is exactly what i did........ that is why fort bought 2 green for 500.......

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:58 am
Fort
Planet

aussie you r forgetting it was bill and farsouth, not bill alone.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:05 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

i am not forgetting anything.....

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

This topic is a great offence towards me and my work here.

What's nice is that there are some players who woted yes, without saying why and showing their names. One of them is Mike, another is Fingerbang, but who are the other 2?

Mikefuson.... who are you to judge me? How old are you here in this game?

You know what..... I'm tired of this.....
I've said once that I'll resing from here, but you all asked me to came back. This time Mike is gone to far.

I could simply erase this topic, but it's not my style. I want to ask the other mods if raising this topic by Mike was something ethic towards me.

Untill I will have here 3 simple and clear answers from Bill, Fort and Mia, I will not get involved into anything related on GM as 4 players consider that I'm abusing of my powers.

I also want some actions taken for the one responsable for this embarrasing situation.

I also will not host the tournament for the 23-rd of february, anymore and i won't play in it also.

I will not vote in this poll also.

Have a good day all.

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:23 pm
johnny
Ex Moderator

Mike was out of line by starting this poll. If he had a complaint about Husky then he should have either PM'ed him privately and talked to him directly or if no response there, he could have talked to Bill.

But to come out in forum and start people bashing is not what this forum is for.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next