no but dont add the things that dont change the game
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:38 pm
carrieann06
Star

Post subject: LEAVE GAME AS IT IS Reply with quote

lately there are a lot of complaints about bad luck and blah blah blah. but people dont realise we all have bad luck, but whilst we have bad luck someone else is havin good luck, you can give me maths all you want but i think that keep changin things in the game is only goin to cause more luck and more moanin, and more changes, where there are some good ideas they arent needed in the game, and are makin more work for kreso, why dont we just learn to adapt to the game instead of adaptin it to you, like you would have to in any other game

everyone willin to answer this please a message with your oppinion on,

Last edited by carrieann06 on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm
johnny
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with u caz

Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 pm
Fort
Planet

Well if people had stopped developing 100 years back, we would have been living with black and white movies, no dolby surround sound systems, forget about internet or GM.

Change is what keeps the world in order. In our language there is a proverb, and 1 great author wrote whole essay on it. Its called "behta pani nirmala". People from sub continent will understand the true essence of words. For others, it means as long as water is moving (as in river etc) its wholesome, it gets unworthy of consumption as soon as it gets stagnated for some time. Water being compared to human beings.

May be i went a bit out of topic, but thats what i feel. To grow we have to think, argue, try new things. The day we stop doing it, it will mark the end of GM or for that matter anything else.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:20 pm
carrieann06
Star

ok but lately all changes thar are bein made NOONE is happy with, so why continue to change things to keep goin back, everythin has its limit and i think gm has reached it, if there is somethin it needs noone has thought of it yet so cant be that important, everythin thats bein sugested is for the sugestees benefit not the games

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

i agree with fort ...changes are actions that can improve a situation or in this case make the game better.......

Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:11 pm
bezma2

carrieann06 wrote:
ok but lately all changes thar are bein made NOONE is happy with

This is not true Caz . We lately change a lot of things and many of us are satisfied with it , espectially with half bonus in EC . And I dont see nothing wrong to talk about changes , we dont have to change if it's not good for the game .

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:32 pm
meg
Planet

i agree with fort

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:24 am
KillerK
Planet

Fort wrote:
Well if people had stopped developing 100 years back, we would have been living with black and white movies, no dolby surround sound systems, forget about internet or GM.

Change is what keeps the world in order. In our language there is a proverb, and 1 great author wrote whole essay on it. Its called "behta pani nirmala". People from sub continent will understand the true essence of words. For others, it means as long as water is moving (as in river etc) its wholesome, it gets unworthy of consumption as soon as it gets stagnated for some time. Water being compared to human beings.

May be i went a bit out of topic, but thats what i feel. To grow we have to think, argue, try new things. The day we stop doing it, it will mark the end of GM or for that matter anything else.

Ofcourse, the game will be updated through time, that goes without saying. But not just to suit a handful of forums users who feel hard done by.

According to this poll, 7 people want it changed, 4 dont.......that's hardly a fair consensus for the couple of thousand gm players who continue to play this game.